Thread: Mike Shaw of Evolution Aqua - Pre-Chat Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
      Lynda in Arkansas is offline Inactivated
      This user has no status.

Feeling:
      ----

Thumbs up Mike Shaw of Evolution Aqua - Pre-Chat Thread

I am starting this thread for Mike Shaw of Evolution Aqua. Mr. Shaw has agreed to lead a discussion about EA's revolutionary filters and koi keeping equipment. Check the announcement thread for date and time, and mark your calendars to make sure you're there! This is quite a coup for Koiphen.com, so let's all make him feel VERY welcome.
      Please do not post to this thread until Mr. Shaw opens it up for group participation.

Mike Shaw is offline Junior Member
      This user has no status.

Feeling:
      ----

Thankyou for the invite !

Dear All

Can I first say how much I’m looking forward to next week! It’s a real privilege to have been asked to do this and I’ll do my utmost not to let any question go unanswered to the best of my ability. I must give a quick and well deserved thanks to Jeff Rance for asking me to do this and to Lynda for helping me work my way through it. I only hope my repetitive questions to her haven’t put her off having future guests here!
      I would like people to post questions right now and especially anything that they would like me to get in the way of data, information or photos prior to next week’s chat. I’ll try and answer as they go on, if not, I’ll do it all on the night (day for you lot) and then follow up after the live chat with anything that is unanswered. I’ll put some pictures up and a brief write up of Evolution Aqua in the next couple of days. Meantime if anyone wants me to get anything specific, please let me know either here or to my work email. mike@evolutionaqua.com
      Many thanks and I look forward to speaking with you all next week.

Mike Shaw

p.s despite what you may have heard, I'm very sensitive so go easy on me please !

koiingaround is offline Extra Special Memberness....our favorite
      This user has no status.

Feeling:
      ----

Hi Mike!!!

I am really looking forward to your chat on the Nexus!!!

I have just received my very first Nexus (((the Baby))) for my new koi pond. I would first like to comment on how well these units are constructed!!! It is like a tank!!! AND the attention to detail and just sleek eye appealing design is wonderful!!!

I am sure I will have more questions after we get this Baby up and running, but could you please tell me (((us))) if there are any steps that should be taken from the get~go to set it up for better or optimum performance???

I am planning for a gravity flow from the bottom drain to it...

ESTEEMED STATUS IN THE KK ORG
      Charter Member 16!!!

PROUD MEMBER OF THE SCC

stephen is offline Koiphen Member
      WWKC Lifetime Charter Diamond Member #2
      This user has no status.

Feeling:
      ----

Mike I am looking forward to your chat gig! Thanks.

I was kind of wondering if you had anything on the drawing board in the way of future products that you would like to share! I do realize that sharing that info probably would not be a very smart thing for you to do, competition wise, unless you are almost there, whereas, an introduction of the product may have a positive result!

Thanks Again for Sharing Your Time

Stephen

Alan is offline Junior Member
      This user has no status.

Feeling:
      ----

Like Maybe...

A digital readout control panel of some sort that could be retrofitted to existing units? Or a ?
      Alan :D

Lynda in Arkansas is offline Inactivated
      This user has no status.

Feeling:
      ----

Mike: Here are a couple of links to questions that have been posted about EA products:
      https://www.koiphen.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2371
      https://www.koiphen.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2520
      https://www.koiphen.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2034
      https://www.koiphen.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1392
      https://www.koiphen.com/forums/showth...evolution+aqua
      I'm sure there are many more, but these are the ones I turned up in a quick search. Like I told you, there is a lot of interest in your products! By the way, I enjoyed helping you out so that you would feel comfortable doing this chat. You can e-mail me and ask me questions anytime! After all, that 's why Stephen pays us moderators the "big bucks!" :p (Disclaimer: No moderator is paid anything, no big bucks, no special privileges, nada, zip, nothing. We serve for the joy and pleasure of it!)
      MEMBERS: Please note that he said that he is sensitive - go easy on him, please! We want him to stick around!!!! No dancing letters or clowns on this thread, pretty please!

Charles is offline Webmaster
      This user has no status.

Feeling:
      ----