• Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired

Thread: SoCal Pond Closure - Koi for Sale (Santa Clarita, CA)

gbp1s is offline Senior Member
      This user has no status.

Feeling:
      ----

Unhappy SoCal Pond Closure - Koi for Sale (Santa Clarita, CA)

Life priories have really changed, coupled with the rising heat and costs of electricity/water, I am sadly letting go of the herd after 15+ yrs in the hobby.

All koi were purchased as Toasi and were purchased online. I understand many of the brood are from imported Japanese parents and have raised them over the last 7 yrs. I'm just a hobbyist so forgive me if I got any of the koi naming wrong. All measurements are an conservative estimate. I am not 100% sure of the sex of each fish. Unfortunately, I cannot ship outside of the SoCal area. Buyers will need to bring their own containers and nets. I will post a few pictures and video to showcase the fish.

VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0f_p7FROWQ

Happy to offer a meaningful discount if multiple kois are purchased. Equipment will be sold right after the pond is officially closed out.

1. Dark Cooper Brown Ginrin Chagoi - ~18-~19 inches in length; beautiful dark scaling throughout body; Asking $250
      2. Golden Mustard Ginrin Chagoi - ~19-~20 inches in length; Asking $250
      3. Ochiba Large ~19 -~20 inches in length; beautiful dark scaling in mid and black section; Asking $250
      4. Ochiba Medium ~18-~19 inches in length; beautiful dark scaling from front to black; $275
      5. Ginrin Ochiba ~16-17~ in length; mostly ginrin gray throughout but a few dots of copper on the underside closer to the tail of fish $150
      6. Kohaku ~16-17~ in length; multi–step bright red patterns throughout body $200
      7. Ginrin Soragoi ~16-17~ in length; beautiful dark scaling throughout body; Asking $175
      8. Goromo ~16-17~ in length; multi–step bright red patterns throughout body $200
      9. White/Orange Hirawke -~18-~19 inches in length; beautiful dark scaling from front to black; $175
      10. Hi Utsuri – ~12-~13 inches. Beautiful patterns $125
      11. Orange/Black Shusui -~16-17~ in length; beautiful dark scaling throughout body; Asking $150
      12. Showa– ~12-~13 inches. Bold red and black patterns on front of head; colors lighten towards tail $100
      13. Platinum White Koi -~16-17~ in length; beautiful bright white body; Asking $150
      14. Ginrin Yellow Yambuki Ogon - ~22 -~24 inches in length; beautiful yellow has grown a crooked spine; $100
      15. Grinrin Tancho – ~16-17~ in length; Red spot on head disspeard after 2nd year, so it is now just white $25
      16. Goshiki – ~18 in length; Lost all its color within 2 years and ended up white and gray $25
      17. Matsuba – Not for sale

Regards,
      Kevin
      Attached Images Attached Images  
      Last edited by gbp1s; 07-04-2022 at 02:09 PM.

This user has no status.

Feeling:
      ----

Group shots - Most of the herd together
      Last edited by gbp1s; 07-04-2022 at 12:23 PM.

This user has no status.

Feeling:
      ----

Fish 1-6

This user has no status.

Feeling:
      ----

Fish 7-12

This user has no status.

Feeling:
      ----

Fish 13-16

montwila is offline Supporting Member
      is Busy

Feeling:
      Tired

My best wishes to you in the future.

Be well,
      Monte

This user has no status.

Feeling:
      ----

Thank you!

SDKOI is offline Member
      This user has no status.

Feeling:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by gbp1s View Post
      Life priories have really changed, coupled with the rising heat and costs of electricity/water, I am sadly letting go of the herd after 15+ yrs in the hobby.

All koi were purchased as Toasi and were purchased online. I understand many of the brood are from imported Japanese parents and have raised them over the last 7 yrs. I'm just a hobbyist so forgive me if I got any of the koi naming wrong. All measurements are an conservative estimate. I am not 100% sure of the sex of each fish. Unfortunately, I cannot ship outside of the SoCal area. Buyers will need to bring their own containers and nets. I will post a few pictures and video to showcase the fish.

VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0f_p7FROWQ

Happy to offer a meaningful discount if multiple kois are purchased. Equipment will be sold right after the pond is officially closed out.

1. Dark Cooper Brown Ginrin Chagoi - ~18-~19 inches in length; beautiful dark scaling throughout body; Asking $250
      2. Golden Mustard Ginrin Chagoi - ~19-~20 inches in length; Asking $250
      3. Ochiba Large ~19 -~20 inches in length; beautiful dark scaling in mid and black section; Asking $250
      4. Ochiba Medium ~18-~19 inches in length; beautiful dark scaling from front to black; $275
      5. Ginrin Ochiba ~16-17~ in length; mostly ginrin gray throughout but a few dots of copper on the underside closer to the tail of fish $150
      6. Kohaku ~16-17~ in length; multi–step bright red patterns throughout body $200
      7. Ginrin Soragoi ~16-17~ in length; beautiful dark scaling throughout body; Asking $175
      8. Goromo ~16-17~ in length; multi–step bright red patterns throughout body $200
      9. White/Orange Hirawke -~18-~19 inches in length; beautiful dark scaling from front to black; $175
      10. Hi Utsuri – ~12-~13 inches. Beautiful patterns $125
      11. Orange/Black Shusui -~16-17~ in length; beautiful dark scaling throughout body; Asking $150
      12. Showa– ~12-~13 inches. Bold red and black patterns on front of head; colors lighten towards tail $100
      13. Platinum White Koi -~16-17~ in length; beautiful bright white body; Asking $150
      14. Ginrin Yellow Yambuki Ogon - ~22 -~24 inches in length; beautiful yellow has grown a crooked spine; $100
      15. Grinrin Tancho – ~16-17~ in length; Red spot on head disspeard after 2nd year, so it is now just white $25
      16. Goshiki – ~18 in length; Lost all its color within 2 years and ended up white and gray $25
      17. Matsuba – Not for sale

Regards,
      Kevin
      Are they still available?

This user has no status.

Feeling:
      ----

Yes, still available @SDkoi See DM