When using the Periha pump, sometimes you will run across some of the below error code on the display. I personally using about 12 of periha pumps at home and the only a few times, I have LO code.

LED flashing ,CPU enter self-inspection status, after 3 seconds,it starts running

1. LO means lack of water protection ( please check the water level and make sure there is enough water in the line. For example I am using the periha as external pump, my check valve is not reliable so whenever I turn the pump off, the water inside the line came back into the pond. So when I restart the pump again, it cannot prime. So I have to open the line, add water into the line and restart the pump. So when you see code LO, please check water level, the pump will try to restart it self after a few minutes.)

2.OP means overload working protection ( it means there is some pressure in the line and the pump is trying to push it out, the best solution is open the outlet line and let the water or air bleed out before restart the pump. )

3.F1 means hardware overload working protection (this is a rarely happen, we sold thousand of periha pumps, we have not receive any complain or mention of this error code however if you experiencing this error, please turn the pump off for 5-10 and restart )

4. F2 means software overload working protection (this is a rarely happen, we sold thousand of periha pumps, we have not receive any complain or mention of this error code however please shut off the pump for 5-10 minutes and restart )

5.F3 ,means something stuck into the impeller,something parts not in the right position protection ( this is the most common error code, for the last 2 years we using and selling the periha product, please check the impeller by open the orange volute and pull out the impeller. Turn the impeller a few times and reinstall. The pump need to be sitting flat on the ground, it cannot be turn up side down or vertical position. )

6. F5, means over heat protection (this is a rarely happen, we sold thousand of periha pumps, we have not receive any complain or mention of this error code however if you experiencing this please turn off the pump and let it cool down )

7. E1.means over pressure protection (this is a rarely happen, we sold thousand of periha pumps, we have not receive any complain or mention of this error code, please check the water pressure on the outlet side )

If you have any issue, please contact us right away at seasideaquatics@yahoo.com or via text messages on facebook "Tom Tran" is my profile. We will reply right away.

All periha pump comes with 2 years warranty and we will help solve any issue you are having.

Thank you for your support.