There has never been a better time to buy from Deepwater Koi than during the month of October. Every purchase made will enter you into a drawing for multiple prizesÖ

Purchase Price Under $1,000 - You are entered into a random drawing for a free Retro-Fit Bottom Drain, or No-Niche Skimmer (winners choice and you pay shipping charges).

Purchase Price Over $1,000 - You are entered into the above random drawing for a free Retro-Fit Bottom Drain, or No-Niche Skimmer (winners choice), AND entered into a second random drawing where the winner will receive a REFUND of half of their original purchase price (up to $1500 maximum refund)!!!!!!!!

Donít need to purchase anything but want to be entered into a drawing?????
Simply subscribe to my mailing list and you will be entered into a drawing to win a $100 gift certificate to Deepwater Koi. Trust me when I say that we will not be e-mailing you all the time with stupid little things. I donít have time to bug you like that. Every once in a while we will have some returned items or scratch and dent products that we can offer at a discount. If we donít have your e-mail address we can give you the opportunity to save some money.

Entry into the drawings will conclude midnight Oct 31st, and winners announced Nov 1st.

You can sign-up for our mailing list by CLICKING HERE