RichToyBox is offline Administrator ~
      Koi Health Care Committee Member
      This user has no status.

Feeling:
      Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Nualgi View Post
      Sharing " The Diatomist"
      Excellent.

"Our goal is to assist with emergency and Koi health issues, as well as educate on best practices. Please help us gain a clear picture by giving the original poster time to answer our questions before offering opinions and suggested treatments."

Zone 7 A/B
      Keep your words sweet. You never know when you may have to eat them.
      Richard

fishin4cars is offline Senior Member
      This user has no status.

Feeling:
      ----

I've had an issue with suspend algae particles for the last two years. My pond is in full sun and summer temps can reach 90+ degrees. The pond doesn't get pea soup green or even close but at times I can't clearly see the fish on the bottom. I do run a sieve on the BD and I also pre-filter all the water from the skimmer through a fine mesh Japanese matting before it goes to the filter fall unit. I clean the matting pretty much daily and the sieve and vortex on my deep water innovations filter set-up twice a day although I don't think it really needs to be that often I like removing all waste as often as possible that is collected. I also run a 55 watt and a 110 watt Evo UV lights. 10,500 gallons and all water parameters stay pretty steady.
      I read about Nualgi on FB and clicked the link and read up on the product. Talked to Anil at the Dallas show and really couldn't see a reason not to try it out. I was amazed at the results at 48 hours, not only a noticeable improvement, I could see a single piece of pea gravel on the bottom. I've now been using the product for two weeks. Two doses. water is amazing clearer. I turned the UV lights off as recommended and have not had the need to turn them back on. I do know the temps and sunlight are changing but I honestly feel like the product helped the process along. The support has been really good and I most certainly will continue use I'm enjoying my pond more right now than I have for several months. Thanks Anil!!

Nualgi is offline Supporting Member
      This user has no status.

Feeling:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by fishin4cars View Post
      I've had an issue with suspend algae particles for the last two years. My pond is in full sun and summer temps can reach 90+ degrees. The pond doesn't get pea soup green or even close but at times I can't clearly see the fish on the bottom. I do run a sieve on the BD and I also pre-filter all the water from the skimmer through a fine mesh Japanese matting before it goes to the filter fall unit. I clean the matting pretty much daily and the sieve and vortex on my deep water innovations filter set-up twice a day although I don't think it really needs to be that often I like removing all waste as often as possible that is collected. I also run a 55 watt and a 110 watt Evo UV lights. 10,500 gallons and all water parameters stay pretty steady.
      I read about Nualgi on FB and clicked the link and read up on the product. Talked to Anil at the Dallas show and really couldn't see a reason not to try it out. I was amazed at the results at 48 hours, not only a noticeable improvement, I could see a single piece of pea gravel on the bottom. I've now been using the product for two weeks. Two doses. water is amazing clearer. I turned the UV lights off as recommended and have not had the need to turn them back on. I do know the temps and sunlight are changing but I honestly feel like the product helped the process along. The support has been really good and I most certainly will continue use I'm enjoying my pond more right now than I have for several months. Thanks Anil!!
      Thanks fishin4cars! Glad you are seeing results...as are many others who have tried the product!
      Helpful Pond Resources by Nualgi Ponds:

Nualgi Ponds
      100E San Marcos Blvd, Ste 400
      San Marcos, CA 92069

Nualgi is offline Supporting Member
      This user has no status.

Feeling:
      ----

Helpful Pond Resources by Nualgi Ponds:

Nualgi Ponds
      100E San Marcos Blvd, Ste 400
      San Marcos, CA 92069