• Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired

Thread: Breakthrough Algae Control Technology - Without Algaecide!

Nualgi is offline Supporting Member
      This user has no status.

Feeling:
      ----

Breakthrough Algae Control Technology - Without Algaecide!

Hello Koiphen Members,

Thank you for the opportunity to be with you. We are pleased to offer our breakthrough technology product "Nualgi Ponds". It is a liquid product that sells in 125ml, 250ml and 500ml sizes. Upon dosing it gradually starves nuisance algae while delivering excellent water clarity and fish health. Here is what a well known koi farmer had to say about us this week.

Let me start by letting you know I am a koi dealer who always fights the good fight to keep water quality at its best. I also want you to know that I am not a spokeperson for nualgi and the following is my own opinion and experience with this product.

Nualgi is excellent on many levels in my professional opinion. It replaces many chemical products that pond/koi owners can easily and unwittingly overdose resulting in gill damage and even death of their prized koi fish in the war against green water.

It creates a natural micro food chain that is beneficial to both koi Fish and aquatic plants and even contributes to reducing detritus levels in the pond.

Nualgi has shaved a lot of time off my maintenance schedule and reduced my level of worry of water quality across my holding ponds this summer and I urge you to find out for your self just how great it is.

I have experienced different time tables for it to take effect on different ponds, but when it establishes and takes control over the nasties in the water, it holds those great quality levels! And as long as it is properly dosed each week, the happy quality levels remain steady.

I had to wait about 5 weeks on one pond in the shade, and just a few on another and again only 10 days on a third pond. The best part is the water quality has not reversed at all and the savings which are a direct result of not having to buy all the different chemicals continue to grow.

One thing I have noticed is that the darker green your water is, the longer it will take for nualgi to take effect because it is light dependent just like algae. But, the great thing is that when the water clears, the filters are not packed with dead algae cells as with chemical or even UV light use!

Thank you for this fantastic problem solving product!

Try it for yourself! Shipping is free!!
      Helpful Pond Resources by Nualgi Ponds:

Nualgi Ponds
      100E San Marcos Blvd, Ste 400
      San Marcos, CA 92069

icu2 is online now Administrator ~ WWKC Treasurer
      is usually here but if not I'm
      probably off flying

Feeling:
      Piratey

There have been many products that claim they can control algae with varied results... Can you explain more about how exactly it works?
      Does it only work on suspended (green water) type algae, or does it work on string algae too?
      --Steve
      Find more about Weather in Poulsbo, WA

"I know what I have to do now. I got to keep breathing. Because tomorrow the sun will rise.
      Who knows what the tide could bring." --Tom Hanks in Cast Away

This user has no status.

Feeling:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by icu2 View Post
      There have been many products that claim they can control algae with varied results... Can you explain more about how exactly it works?
      Does it only work on suspended (green water) type algae, or does it work on string algae too?
      Nualgi has a new approach to algae reduction. Instead of directly mounting an attack on the algae, it diverts the nutrients (n and p) towards diatoms which are the good algae. So nuisance algae like string algae, green algae and blue-green algae are starved. Diatoms release oxygen and consume CO2. So that improves DO levels in the water. For further information, you can read our FAQ page as well as a detailed discussion on extreme koi forum under a thread with the same name as this.

Nualgi Ponds
      San Marcos, CA 92069

Sweetwater is offline Supporting Member
      This user has no status.

Feeling:
      ----

Would you care to provide links to the other thread mentioned and to your FAQ page?

Billy is offline Supporting Member
      This user has no status.

Feeling:
      ----

Other Sites Sale prices are our everyday prices.
      Vice President Oregon Koi and Watergarden Society

This user has no status.

Feeling:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetwater View Post
      Would you care to provide links to the other thread mentioned and to your FAQ page?
      I wasn't sure if I could post links on this forum. Here they are http://nualgiponds.com/about-us/faqs/
      and http://www.koiforum.co.uk/uk-koi-dea...algaecide.html

Nualgi Ponds
      San Marcos, CA 92069

player30 is offline Supporting Member
      This user has no status.

Feeling:
      ----

My order of Nualgi came today. I know to apply it to the ponds weekly, but I am not sure if I do it every week-even during the winter.
      Anne-------American by birth; Southern by the grace of God!!

Brando is offline Senior Member
      This user has no status.

Feeling:
      ----

a few members recommended this product I just purchased some yesterday on the website. Looking forward to seeing how it works

Keith N is offline Senior Member
      This user has no status.

Feeling:
      ----

For those that are using this product - do you have UV and are you turning it off during your test period? I am also curious of the results.