PDA

View Full Version : Koi Club of San Diego Koi Auction May 2 2009

lomaponder
04-05-2009, 08:28 PM
The Annual Friends of Koi Auction benefitting the KCSD Koi Show will be held Saturday, May 2 at California Koi Farm, 3360 Gird Road in Fallbrook. Fish will be accepted to be sold starting at 8 AM, viewing of the fish at 9 AM and the auction will start at 10AM and continue until all the fish are sold. This is an opportunity to pick up fish of all sizes at prices you set at the auction. It is also the opportunity for those with overstocked ponds to bring their excess fish and sell them. Sellers have the option of donating either 50% or all of the proceeds from the fish to the Show. Bidders will purchase a $5.00 bid ticket which also includes a sandwich lunch. All payments must be by cash or check (no credit cards).

:cool::cool::cool::cool:

lomaponder
04-26-2009, 09:53 AM
The Annual Friends of Koi Auction benefitting the KCSD Koi Show will be held Saturday, May 2 at California Koi Farm, 3360 Gird Road in Fallbrook. Fish will be accepted to be sold starting at 8 AM, viewing of the fish at 9 AM and the auction will start at 10AM and continue until all the fish are sold. This is an opportunity to pick up fish of all sizes at prices you set at the auction. It is also the opportunity for those with overstocked ponds to bring their excess fish and sell them. Sellers have the option of donating either 50% or all of the proceeds from the fish to the Show. Bidders will purchase a $5.00 bid ticket which also includes a sandwich lunch. All payments must be by cash or check (no credit cards).

:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Great deals on fish. A good place for a possible Lomaponder sighting ! :eek1:

PHATBEN
04-26-2009, 10:06 AM
:yahoo::yahoo: im so excited.... last auction i went to in Oc was great and i hope this one is just as good :yahoo::yahoo:

cindy
04-26-2009, 11:10 AM
wish I was closer, anything for sale online?

lomaponder
04-26-2009, 11:54 AM
wish I was closer, anything for sale online?

It is a "point of sale" event". Fish come in and leave later that day with a new excited owner. :cool: Good fish / good prices

Regarding the quality of fish at this event, there's a line that they used in the old surf movie "ENDLESS SUMMER" when the Aussies are talking to the two traveling surfers.

"You really missed it... You should of been here yesterday..... :yes:

:cool3:

Dale M.
04-26-2009, 12:03 PM
I'll be there. I dont know If I'll be bidding, but I told Takami (Im not too sure how to spell his name) that I would be willing to help out if any is needed even though Im not a member of the club.

lomaponder
04-26-2009, 12:20 PM
I'll be there. I dont know If I'll be bidding, but I told Takami (Im not too sure how to spell his name) that I would be willing to help out if any is needed even though Im not a member of the club.

Takemi Adachi

Thanks for the offer to help. No need though. Rookie and I, along with others will be pushing the goods out in a timely manner.;)

" I dont know If I'll be bidding"

After a couple of fish come out and you hear the prices they go for..., you'll be laying down the Lincoln.:yes::yes:

:cool3:

Dale M.
04-26-2009, 01:44 PM
It all depends on if I see a nice Showa or Kohaku. But I wouldnt be looking for anything over 10".

lomaponder
04-27-2009, 07:55 PM
It all depends on if I see a nice Showa or Kohaku. But I wouldnt be looking for anything over 10".

Fish all shapes and sizes. I am personally bringing a Sanke, a Chagoi, a Bekko, and a Kawarimono to the auction. One (bekko) 6", the rest 14"-24" :D:

lomaponder
05-01-2009, 09:43 PM
The Koi Auction is tomorrow Saturday. I hope many are able to attend to hok into these great deals.:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

Dale M.
05-01-2009, 10:16 PM
I'll be looking for a male Kohaku about 10-12 inches...

PHATBEN
05-01-2009, 11:18 PM
i was really looking forward to going but man thats a Drive 160mi round trip