PDA

View Full Version : Parrman's Shiro Update

Gordon Parr
07-24-2008, 03:33 PM
Today was they day to take the new guys out of QT and move them to thier new digs with the big ones.

So Bill OTMS and I get them bowled and measured. They came in right about 6 inches and are going into the big pond at about 10 inches

Pics 1-3 - Shiro #1
Pics 4-5 - Shiro #2
Pic 6-7- the two together

The red spot on #1 shiro IS NOT hi - that is a red mark from it jumping numerous times into the side of Bill's QT!

Enjoy!

Carl
07-24-2008, 04:02 PM
Nice growth. :yes:

DebbieKSW
07-24-2008, 07:00 PM
Havent they filled out..they must be eating some serious food thee.
Doing well.

steveamy
07-24-2008, 07:42 PM
Talk about contrasting fish. Should be real interesting to watch them grow up.

LilHoover
07-24-2008, 09:06 PM
They are both very different, aren't they. Hopefully in the big pond that nose will heal. Good growth!

Mine is growing sideways not lengthways. :confused:

Gordon Parr
10-19-2008, 04:38 PM
UPDATE - Oct. 19.

Was doing routine cleaning and thought I would shoot a few pics.

The colorless one has some serious underlying sumi...I will be patient and let it grow!!!

The other is growing like a weed!!! I will guestimate it at least 12+ inches. Not bad for my pond.I will pull them in a week or two for the final measurement...it will NOT be in the 16" range!!!:harhar: :harhar: :harhar:

ponderingkoi
10-19-2008, 08:01 PM
UPDATE - Oct. 19.

Was doing routine cleaning and thought I would shoot a few pics.

The colorless one has some serious underlying sumi...I will be patient and let it grow!!!

The other is growing like a weed!!! I will guestimate it at least 12+ inches. Not bad for my pond.I will pull them in a week or two for the final measurement...it will NOT be in the 16" range!!!:harhar: :harhar: :harhar:

LMAO!! :D: ;) Beautiful fish! :cheer: