PDA

View Full Version : Garden Spot Koi

Hirogoi
06-05-2008, 04:00 PM
I love this place! Nicholas is wonderful, I've never had a problem with him and he's always been a very personable guy. I've bought multiple fish from him, and I plan on going back and getting more. If anything his fish are understated, like a showa I bought from him, the online picture was muddy and none too great it also said the fish was only eight inches. I went up to go check it out and the fish was outstanding! About thirteen inches and clean bright hi with beautiful lacquer sumi and an appearing menware. He said the pictures had been taken the summer before and never updated, but I still got the fish for the same price. I have always been pleased with his service and cheap shipping if you're in state. I'd feel comfortable buying a fish I hadn't seen in person from him. Most of my favorites have come from Garden Spot and I highly recommend it to anyone that wants to get high quality koi at very reasonable prices.

Hirogoi
06-05-2008, 07:43 PM
This is what I'm talking about with the koi's changes.

This is what was on the website.

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii169/Hirogoi/Showa.jpg

This is what I got for the same price as the fish above.

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii169/Hirogoi/Showa005.jpg

db reddragonfly
06-12-2008, 04:14 AM
I have bought a couple koi from him recently (Couple months ago). He was a very nice guy and I enjoyed dealing with him. Id like to go back soon.... But he might be out of Koi by now! I needed some bling in the pond. They are both Doitsu and they glow in my pond. He asked me how I heard of garden spot. I did mention from Koiphen.He sells on ebay as well. Apparently a few of us have visited him!

Hirogoi
06-12-2008, 02:02 PM
You were the one that got my doitsu sanke!? I'd picked that fish out from the photos and when I got there I was told it had been sold the day before!

db reddragonfly
06-15-2008, 02:05 PM
It was a tough choice. I could have walked out of there with a few new koi!