PDA

View Full Version : My and John's SU Growouts in my care for now

Leekinneykoi
05-09-2008, 12:06 PM
I really just wanted the nice SU at a great price and do not care to compete especially since the pond is not done and they may be in the 300 gallon QT quite a while;)

But I will share updates anyhoo.:yes:
Not sure who's are who's yet, but feeling bad for my buddy John moving and having no pond for a while and knowing he mentioned liking allot of sumi/black and I mentioned it to Matt, I think actually the two light ones look to have a ton underlying, we will see;) :cool:

rufftie
05-09-2008, 08:11 PM
i think you got a little eye in them fish :eek1: ;) . teehee

stephen
05-09-2008, 08:18 PM
:cheer: :cool: :yahoo: :punk1:

gray cat
05-09-2008, 08:20 PM
I like them.:yes:

Joey S
05-09-2008, 08:23 PM
John is moving? No pond? Bummer...means you need to finish your pond so you have room for all these nice new fish. I'm catching up with you. :D:

Leekinneykoi
05-09-2008, 09:16 PM
Thanks everyone.:yes:

John is moving? No pond? Bummer...means you need to finish your pond so you have room for all these nice new fish. I'm catching up with you. :D:
And yes he is buying a new place and I think Dad id moving with him so they loose the pond and it may be a while before he gets to build one and was going to give the fish away, so I paid the shipping and they are his when he wants them, who knows maybe by then they may breed with something in the pond as I do not keep all of one sex:eek1: :D: and if eggs happen you know I will move and save some of them.;) So John could have grand kids to take too.:D: \

And I saw you catching up:harhar: :harhar:

Joey S
05-09-2008, 09:30 PM
Thanks everyone.:yes:

And yes he is buying a new place and I think Dad id moving with him so they loose the pond and it may be a while before he gets to build one and was going to give the fish away, so I paid the shipping and they are his when he wants them, who knows maybe by then they may breed with something in the pond as I do not keep all of one sex:eek1: :D: and if eggs happen you know I will move and save some of them.;) So John could have grand kids to take too.:D: \

And I saw you catching up:harhar: :harhar::cool3: ;) :D: