PDA

View Full Version : Ryan's SU Group

Ryan S.
05-05-2008, 09:49 AM
I'm really glad we were able to do the draft on the SU also. I ended up getting pretty much all the fish I wanted in each group. I must have different tastes, b/c in most groups my alternates or second choices seemed to go undrafted :eek1: . Except in Group B where I had 2 picks and got my top choice but shiro #2 was gone by the final selection in the round, still ended up with the 3rd best by my eyes. I wanted several mostly white ones and tried to look at underlying pattern some on them, but mostly skin quality and the quality of sumi that was already up. Then I took a shot at some with patterns already and I think I did good there also. I ended up with one of the largest tosai and one of the smallest in the groups also. That should be interesting, in my experience it makes no difference as to how they will end up. My 3" or so inch smaller Chagoi last year at pretty much caught the larger one in QT before it even went in the main pond. Plam told me smaller tosai in a group are more likely female, I'm really interested to see how they will turn out. I was planning on giving away several as gifts, I don't think I will be able to part with anyone though.

koiaddict
05-05-2008, 12:26 PM
I dig 8

steveamy
05-05-2008, 08:40 PM
I dig 8

I agree!

koitoo
05-05-2008, 11:24 PM
I dig 8 for now and dig 3 for future.