PDA

View Full Version : shipping

gg4519
05-04-2008, 09:41 AM
Dumb question but:
Members in this area (Dallas) always debate whether it's better to ship koi in via Delta Dash or Continental. Never hear Fed Ex mentioned as an option. Since I have 4 beauties coming felt I better make sure - will Fed Ex deliver straight to my door as they do all other packages or do they have to be picked up at some Fed Ex station
Recognize if it's to door it may be later in day than picking up at airport but just want to make sure of delivery
thanks
gg4519

pskorf
05-04-2008, 09:45 AM
right to your door unless you want to pick up at fed ex station.do not know what shipping method if overnight express but usually you will be delivered by 10:30 AM .for me that means by1:000 since i am in country and they do all express shipments in a city first then make a round in country.

this is usually what i expierence in my area

Ryan S.
05-04-2008, 10:14 PM
Fedex Overnight is 10:30AM, they are using racing into my neighborhood at 10:28 or 10:29AM. Our fedex office locally opens to the public at 9:30, they are usually loadin the trucks right that time, so you can go to office at 9:30 and pull it off of truck, or put "hold at fedex facility" with fedex address on box and pick it up at 9:30AM