PDA

View Full Version : Long Beach Aquarium

SamKoi
01-26-2008, 03:00 AM
Had a chance to bring the little one to the Long Beach aquarium the other day, haven't been there since i was a kid...thought i'd share some pics

Alitheoldbat
01-26-2008, 03:50 AM
Nice shots! Love the shark ya can even see more than one row of teeth. :shiver: The jellies are so pretty ... guess I just love them all. LOL

Thanks for sharing. Did the little one have fun?

SamKoi
01-26-2008, 01:18 PM
Nice shots! Love the shark ya can even see more than one row of teeth. :shiver: The jellies are so pretty ... guess I just love them all. LOL

Thanks for sharing. Did the little one have fun?

Yeah he just ran from tank to tank yelling FEESH! FEESH! It was fun I tried to get him to touch the rays in the outside tanks but he wasnt having any part of it:D:

Just Jessie
01-26-2008, 01:21 PM
Wow, do you have more, I love shots of aquariums, those are very nice.

sworley
01-26-2008, 04:56 PM
Those are great pictures! I'm sure your little one had fun. I used to take my children to aquariums like that - they loved going .

fairlady
01-26-2008, 06:13 PM
The aquarium is really very nice.....I wish that it had better attendance. My oldest daughters senior prom was held there. She has some great pictures standing in front of the big tank...almost looks like she's in the tank with a formal on.

barb
01-27-2008, 01:34 PM
How pretty!

My dh's cousin got married at Mystic Aquarium in Connecticut, the tables and chairs for the reception were placed in front of all the tanks. We also had free run of the outside; the Beluga whales etc.

My 16 year old daughter loves that sort of thing too, she wants to major in Marine Biology and work with marine animals.

redza
01-29-2008, 03:34 AM
Had a chance to bring the little one to the Long Beach aquarium the other day, haven't been there since i was a kid...thought i'd share some pics

WOW nice shots i like the clownss:yes: