PDA

View Full Version : 2008 Koiphen Sugarloaf Growout Prices/Details/List & Japan Trip

Pages : [1] 2

Ryan S.
11-17-2007, 08:20 PM
EDIT Lee Kinney: Payment Buttons Removed, The Ordering Portion of this Growout is Over.

Matt @ Sugarloaf is going to be providing fish for our next event. Sugarloaf is in NY and mainly sales locally so this will be the first time many of us will have the pleasure of getting Sugarloaf sourced koi. They have been bringing in some very nice koi (they are Shintaro's US distributor) and are one of the top Pond Builders anywhere.

Folks that missed out on the Chagoi's last year don't make the same mistake, look at the results we got awesome fish for a fraction of retail (thanks Kevin!). This year I expect we can do very again.

Shiro Utsuris. Matt has found a great source of Shiro Utsuris that are breed by a relative of Shintaro. They are from Omosako bloodline. He has bought some SUs from him the last two year and results have been impressive. They are mostly or all white at tosai, so no need to fight over patterns as there are pretty much none present, the sumi comes with time to be impressive adult fish the shiro is a brillant white and they are more of a new age shiro utsuri where sumi is sometimes less quanity as to what you typically see. We are getting an excellent deal since buying in volume and from a dealer without a big name. I'm very excited about these. These will either be dealt to via random or a draft type system.

Shiro Utsuris: $50

Sanke. This may or may not be a go depending on how much participation we get (Edit: we have enough to quality already so the Sankes are a go!). Need to sell 100+ to make this happen. If we can do this and Shiro Utsuirs also they can ship together of course. Shintaro has offered though Sugarloaf to provide some very nice tosai Sankes to us. They would offered at a price of $95 if we can meet our target. Shintaro would like to judge the finished pictures and offer the winner a Japan Trip. This would be for Airfare only and you can Shop with Matt/Sugarloaf while there. Winner would be responsibe for any fish purchases and other travel/personal expenses. Shintaro is considered my many to be the top Sanke breeder in the world. He is big in UK and Japan would like to make his name in US market. Also I believe these to be an excellent deal. Sankes will be selected via a draft system where each person picks their fish (details to follow).

*Our intention was for Sanke order to be for WWKC members only, however we need to move ahead with order and WWKC will not be ready to accept members until Jan 1st. For that reason the ordering is allowed for everyone, however only members in good standing to the WWKC at the time will be eligible to compete for the Japan Trip. We expect to have many other benefits to members also.

Sankes: $95

Shipping. Fedex to be determined later ~$90-100?

Pickup: You can pick up in person at no charge Campbell Hall , NY10916

Time: Available in the Spring (probably March or April)

Payment: Dec thru Jan

If you would like to participate please reply to topic with how many you want of each. We will be collecting money later. Speak up, if we don't reach volumes it will not happen. Will make a list.

If we do (example):
SUs: 2 - Edit: we are able to do both
SU and Sankes: 1SU 1Sanke
*in case we are only able to the Shiro Utsuris

Paypal payments reflect a slight increase to cover paypal fees, Koiphen and myself personally do not have markup in fish, so this covers our expense in taking paypal payments.

To pay by Check or Money Order:
$50 per Shiro Utsuri, $95 per Sanke
Please PM me for my mailing address. I have opened a account at First South Bank to keep funds in.

http://www.koiphen.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68939

Please try to have in by Feb 10th.

Ryan S.
11-17-2007, 08:25 PM
On the pictures, the tosai will be mostly white. The last pic is nisai with some sumi starting to come up. The other two pictures are sansai with more sumi developing.

Matt/Sugarloaf's previous thread on same source of shiro utsuris
http://www.koiphen.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35750&highlight=sugarloaf+shiro

Another thread with a koiphen member that has has some of Sugarloaf's SUs and Sankes
http://www.koiphen.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55897&highlight=sugarloaf+shiro

Another on the Shiros
http://www.koiphen.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35562&highlight=sugarloaf+shiro

Ryan S.
11-17-2007, 08:41 PM
Questions and comments welcome. What I'm looking for on "I want in" replies is something like this

SU only: I want 3
SU & Sanke: I want 2 SUs and 2 Sankes

----
That is b/c its a pretty sure thing we are doing the Shiros, If we are able to do both I realize that may effect how many you want total. I hope we are able to do both and that will address one of the biggest concerns I heard from both previous growouts, wanting to combine shipping shipping on multiple varieties.

stephen
11-17-2007, 08:42 PM
When do you expect that they would arrive in the US:confused: I might be interested in some for my mud pond.

vipldy
11-17-2007, 08:43 PM
4 SU if only SU

Or 4 SU and 2 sanke

Marie:D:

Gr8Koi
11-17-2007, 08:47 PM
I'm in.

SU and Sanke: I want 2 SU and 2 SANKE.

Bill OTMS
11-17-2007, 08:52 PM
Two Shiro Utsuris: $50 and one Sanke: $95 -

Bill OTMS

GoldieGirl
11-17-2007, 08:57 PM
So to participate in the Growout contest, do we need to order two fish - either two SU's or one of each, or can we just order one fish?

And when will these be shipped out to people?

Thanks.

Rudy
11-17-2007, 08:59 PM
As long as Marie is taking some of my 25" + babies to live with her I'm going ......... 2 Sanke & 2 Shiro Utsuri.

Thanks again Marie, I love you Baby. :D:
I ment 27"+ sorry

carrie
11-17-2007, 09:01 PM
When do you expect that they would arrive in the US:confused: I might be interested in some for my mud pond.

I might be in for some if I don`t have to take delivery right away:yes:
Does Matt have a winter keeping fee? And if so how much?

Bone
11-17-2007, 09:05 PM
I'm not going to miss this one!

SU only: I want 4 SU

SU and Sanke: I want 2 SU and 2 SANKE.

Daniel

FishOCD
11-17-2007, 09:20 PM
SU only: I want 2
SU & Sanke: I want 1 SU and 2 Sankes

Leekinneykoi
11-17-2007, 09:32 PM
Two Shiro Utsuris (one for each week of the pond build:D: ) and 1 Sanke:punk1: :clap:

henkhaan
11-17-2007, 09:33 PM
2 SU and 2 Sanke

Henk

steveamy
11-17-2007, 09:36 PM
2 Su

Ryan S.
11-17-2007, 09:37 PM
Sorry for not being clear on a couple things

This is a Spring thing. Last 2 times we did it in March. I need to talk to Matt about that part, but probably March or April I would assume. That is when tosai are available.

You don't have to get 1 of each. My goal is 150-200 Shiro Utsuris and 100-150 Sankes. That may be hard to do but these are increditable deals so who knows we will try. It started out as a contest, but I think most people just do it to get the deal on the fish. We did 93 Chagoi for this year's event. If we can't make it on the Sankes we will probably have to reprice them, cut out the Japan trip, or cancel that part, lets see if we can do it this way first.

Rudy
11-17-2007, 09:37 PM
SU only: I want 1
SU & Sanke: I want 1 SU and 1 Sanke

Make up your mind would ya? Your holding everything up.
Sorry I forgot, it's a womans prerogative (what?:confused: ).

:D:

HAMMERHEAD
11-17-2007, 09:41 PM
Kathy and I will take 2 shiro's and 2 sanke :cheer:

stephen
11-17-2007, 09:43 PM

This is a Spring thing. Last 2 times we did it in March. I need to talk to Matt about that part, but probably March or April I would assume. That is when tosai are available.

You don't have to get 1 of each. My goal is 150-200 Shiro Utsuris and 100-150 Sankes. That may be hard to do but these are increditable deals so who knows we will try. It started out as a contest, but I think most people just do it to get the deal on the fish. We did 93 Chagoi for this year's event. If we can't make it on the Sankes we will probably have to reprice them, cut out the Japan trip, or cancel that part, lets see if we can do it this way first.

My mud pond will be ready by then:cheer: 10 SU, 10 Sanke

I won't be competing in the growout or Japan trip tho. Just want something to throw in the mud:yahoo:

Disclaimer: I would throw Mary in but she would beat me up:eek1:

Leekinneykoi
11-17-2007, 09:43 PM

Its nuts to not take such a good price deal:D: :punk1: , I could care less if mine is bigger than yours.:D:

Rita in Il
11-17-2007, 09:47 PM
I want in! :clap:

2 Shiro's 1 Sanke

Here's my edit: If you only get SU....I'll take 2 :yes:

Ryan S.
11-17-2007, 09:49 PM

She is actually the one so far that "got" what I was looking for but that is OK, hopefully we can reach goal to do sankes anyways. I think I lost everyone. Since we are not sure if we can do the Sanke (b/c of the numbers needed to make it happen) say a person wanted 1 of each, but if they couldn't get the sanke maybe they would want 3 shiros then instead of 1. Or maybe they want one of each but if can't get the sanke they don't want to pay for shipping on a single shiro so they want nothing. Its no big deal if we meet the numbers needed for the sankes, maybe we will. I'm a confusing type of person, I think it comes from my parents :confused:

stephen
11-17-2007, 09:51 PM
She is actually the one so far that "got" what I was looking for but that is OK, hopefully we can reach goal to do sankes anyways. I think I lost everyone. Since we are not sure if we can do the Sanke (b/c of the numbers needed to make it happen) say a person wanted 1 of each, but if they couldn't get the sanke maybe they would want 3 shiros then instead of 1. Or maybe they want one of each but if can't get the sanke they don't want to pay for shipping on a single shiro so they want nothing. Its no big deal if we meet the numbers needed for the sankes, maybe we will. I'm a confusing type of person, I think it comes from my parents :confused:

I don't think we will have a problem making the sanke requirement:cool3:

FishOCD
11-17-2007, 09:54 PM

Hey I was following directions. If only SU are being offered was the first request. SU AND Sanke was the second. It's possible that if sankes aren;t offered, someone might want more SUs.

Hmmm I am going go go back and edit and get 2 sankes.

Rita in Il
I don't think we will have a problem making the sanke requirement:cool3:
You going to make sure we reach the limit? :D: :bow:

HAMMERHEAD

Watch that lip son ;)

stephen
11-17-2007, 09:57 PM
You going to make sure we reach the limit? :D: :bow:

We have done like 27-28 in an hour and we still have a little time left. Won't be a problem.:no:

Leekinneykoi
11-17-2007, 10:02 PM
Watch that lip son ;)
Yea, listen to dad and tell him to get his mud pond built so he can buy 50 of each.:punk1:

Rudy
11-17-2007, 10:09 PM
Ryan,

In case you have not heard about it there is a MAN LAW out there :rolleyes:

OK, I screw up but YOU don't point the finger at me. DUH

Not like I said anything about your spellink.

:yahoo: :clap: :cheer: :D:

Ryan S.
11-17-2007, 10:09 PM
If for some reason supply runs short they will alloted out in order of who posted first in this thread. Also if demand hits the upper limits of what I discussed with Sugarloaf (200 SU and 150 Sanke) I will freeze until they confirm if they can get more.

vipldy
11-17-2007, 10:13 PM
As long as Marie is taking some of my 25" + babies to live with her I'm going ......... 2 Sanke & 2 Shiro Utsuri.

Thanks again Marie, I love you Baby. :D:

I ment 27"+ sorry

Marie who:confused:

Marie
11-17-2007, 10:30 PM
Put me down for 2 SU and 1 Sanke please.

Leekinneykoi
11-17-2007, 10:30 PM
:clap:

Hugh Albrecht
11-17-2007, 10:35 PM
SU only: 2

Su and Sanke: 2SU and 2 Sanke

pskorf
11-17-2007, 10:43 PM
well i want in since i missed a great deal last year.

SU only:2

Su and sanke: 2 su and 1 sanke

will also be a shipping point if near by people want to save on shipping.so maybe 1 or 2 more if i need more in box.but defenite in for min. posted.
how is that rudy for not making up a mind.

Joey S
11-17-2007, 10:47 PM
If for some reason supply runs short they will alloted out in order of who posted first in this thread. Also if demand hits the upper limits of what I discussed with Sugarloaf (200 SU and 150 Sanke) I will freeze until they confirm if they can get more.Way to push a few off the mountain top of decision, Ryan. Great job you did.

Put us down for 3 SU if SU only. OR 3 SU and 3 Sanke if both. We will be happy to combine fish with others in our area (Jax, FL), pick up and distribute to other members. Stephen - you can handle your own load I guess. ;) If not, just holler.

mj_flatrock
11-17-2007, 11:16 PM
I'm in, I missed the chagoi fun.

SU only:2

Su and sanke: 1 su and 1 sanke

redhotkoi
11-17-2007, 11:29 PM
i'm in too:yes: :yes:
2 SU, and 2 sanke

Andy

doubledavid
11-18-2007, 12:20 AM
2 shiros and 2 sankes for us. With a March delivery the timing is perfect. Can we combine a shipment for others in our area so all can go to one address?

Gene
11-18-2007, 12:23 AM
I'll take four (4) Shiro Utsuri. :yes:

HAMMERHEAD
11-18-2007, 12:23 AM
2 shiros and 2 sankes for us. With a March delivery the timing is perfect. Can we combine a shipment for others in our area so all can go to one address?

Should be fine David as long as Matt feels we are not overcrowding the bags..

BekkoIsTheBest
11-18-2007, 12:25 AM
Could I get the trip to Japan? I would think that a parent would have to accompany me...I want a Sanke now just for the trip, but I don't think I'll have the money for a extra fish AND the WWKC membership payment...Decisions decisions...

Put me down for 1 SU and 1 Sanke. That might change it I can share shipping with someone.

Sugarloafkoi
11-18-2007, 12:46 AM

Yes, we can combine shipments, we will use a larger box.

Also I have shipments going to Concord area at the same time, so California people can pick up there if they want to get a reduced shipping rate. I will be in Japan in march, the fish will be in march to ship in early april/late march.

Matt

Greg Stienstra
11-18-2007, 01:10 AM
I'll take two shiro utsuris and two sankes. I'll pick them at Matt's place since I'm only four miles from him.

JoesPonds.com
11-18-2007, 01:53 AM
Count me in for 4 shiro utsuris. If we do sankes also, count me in two sankes as well...

shipisland
11-18-2007, 02:47 AM
SU only:2 SU and sanke : 1 su and 1 sanke thank you

premster
11-18-2007, 02:49 AM
2 SU
or
1 SU I sanke

Flounder
11-18-2007, 03:14 AM
Edit

rufftie
11-18-2007, 07:24 AM
i regret missing out on the grow out last year also! put me in for:
2 shiros and 1 sanke. thanks.

DRussell
11-18-2007, 08:58 AM
Put me in for two SU's thats all I have room for. waiting on you Keifer.

David

Carl
11-18-2007, 09:36 AM
I'm in for 2 shiros, and 1 sanke, but I don't think I should be eligible for the trip, so I will disqualify myself from that.

Ronin-Koi
11-18-2007, 09:51 AM
Will these koi officially be coming from Shintaro, or his relative? What is the relative's name? Matt, are these considered as Shintaro when you sell them? I think a lot of people use Omosako breeding stock, so I do not think they can be considered Omosako. In other words, who do we assign as the breeder? Also, will Shintaro hand pick the koi, will you pick them, or will the relative pick them? What "grade" of sanke tosai will these be?

What criteria will Shintaro use to judge the Sanke? Best fish for the day, or best tategoi?

What criteria will be used for shiro utsuri judging? 2007 Chagoi was based on greatest length, but 2008 shiro utsuri should be size, or quality?

- Wayne, is running out of room in his pond, and it is not even finished yet. ... need more water.

Ryan S.
11-18-2007, 10:20 AM
Will these koi officially be coming from Shintaro, or his relative? What is the relative's name? Matt, are these considered as Shintaro when you sell them? I think a lot of people use Omosako breeding stock, so I do not think they can be considered Omosako. In other words, who do we assign as the breeder? Also, will Shintaro hand pick the koi, will you pick them, or will the relative pick them? What "grade" of sanke tosai will these be?

What criteria will Shintaro use to judge the Sanke? Best fish for the day, or best tategoi?

What criteria will be used for shiro utsuri judging? 2007 Chagoi was based on greatest length, but 2008 shiro utsuri should be size, or quality?

I wasn't going to participate in the shiro utsuri growout this year because my collection is getting too much black and white, but at $50 (!!) it is hard to resist. That plus the sanke option added to the deal makes the decision easy.

Shiro Utsuri only: 0
Shiro Utsuri and Sanke: 1 Shiro Utsure, 2 Sanke

Good Growout contest deal, all!

- Wayne, is running out of room in his pond, and it is not even finished yet. With this order, he is now up to 13 koi... need more water.

Maybe Matt will see this and an answer:

The Sankes are from Shintaro they are Shintaro Sanke.

The Shiro Utsuris are from his cousin. I did not post breeder name b/c I didn't know if Matt wanted me to post it. I noticed it was missing from other posts that he has made of the SU in the past so I thought he was protecting a source.

We will just do finished size on the shiro utsuris, I will try to come up with a simple trophy for that. Matt would have to comment about what Shintaro would judge for.

Ryan S.
11-18-2007, 10:29 AM
If we are able to do both here are numbers so far:
SU 72
Sanke 54

shizuka
11-18-2007, 10:30 AM
2 Shiro Utsuri for me plz.
Thx
Robert

Limpet
11-18-2007, 10:38 AM
Dad gum, I'm off the computer for a few hours and all H#ll has busted loose.
Put me in for 2 SU.

koidoc
11-18-2007, 10:56 AM
The Japan Trip sounds fun to compete for but as I understand it this competition is not for Koiphen Members but rather a different club. Will the board close to, come Jan.1 except to WWK members.

stephen
11-18-2007, 10:59 AM
The Japan Trip sounds fun to compete for but as I understand it this competition is not for Koiphen Members but rather a different club. Will the board close to, come Jan.1 except to WWK members.

Good morning Art. No it won't. Here is a thread by Carl that explains it:

http://www.koiphen.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68179

Doc Hollywood
11-18-2007, 11:09 AM
I will take 4 shiro utsuri's.

I have not decided on the Sanke yet

Ryan S.
11-18-2007, 11:54 AM

All Koiphen members can buy. The chance to win the japan trip is for WWKC members. Your welcome to join Art :D: . Koiphen will will still be open afte WWKC, there will be some slight changes, like "members" forum will be for WWKC forum, main forum and most others still open.

hpr
11-18-2007, 12:06 PM
Put me in for 1 shiro and 1 sanke

koiaddict
11-18-2007, 12:20 PM
SU only: I want 2
SU & Sanke: I want 1 SU and 1 Sanke

Billy
11-18-2007, 12:32 PM
I will take 2 shiro utsuri's

six6guy
11-18-2007, 03:49 PM
I'm in for one SU.

Brad

Edit: I'm more than willing to combine shipping with other SoCal members in the area. I could receive and hold for your arrival (or visa versa if you have the spare tank). I have a 500g kids pool in the garage, so it's not a problem for me to hold for a few days or a couple weeks. Joseph? Ned?

sundan
11-18-2007, 06:59 PM
I will take 3 shiro utsuri's. Cheers.

heonon
11-18-2007, 07:24 PM
I want 2 SU's . Thanks

Ryan S.
11-18-2007, 07:44 PM
OK we are about 24hrs into this, going pretty good :punk1: blown previous years away already. Still need some more action to make this happen.
SU: 91
Sanke:56

Cowiche Ponder
11-18-2007, 07:56 PM
Need to know shipping to SeaTac or zip 98923 (yes I realize it will probably change between now and then) for 2 SU and 2 Sanke. The price is great..but I need to know some kind of ballpark shipping cost please!???

FishOCD
11-18-2007, 09:02 PM
I just modified my order on my post #12 to 2 SUs instead of 1 (if SU only).

I really want the sankes -- how long will you give it to sell 100?

Moneypit
11-18-2007, 09:14 PM
Put me in for 2 Sanke

SU:0

Sanke: 2

Gordon Parr
11-18-2007, 09:34 PM
Shiro - 2

Ryan S.
11-18-2007, 10:46 PM
Need to know shipping to SeaTac or zip 98923 (yes I realize it will probably change between now and then) for 2 SU and 2 Sanke. The price is great..but I need to know some kind of ballpark shipping cost please!???

I think we will make it ;) I usually assume shipping a bag of fish will cost ~$100, I need to see if Matt just wants to flat rate for everyone to make that part simple.

koi5555
11-18-2007, 11:04 PM
SU only: I want 1
SU & Sanke: 1 SU and 1 Sanke

six6guy
11-18-2007, 11:11 PM
Ryan, all

I'd like to order a second SU and separate shipping for it. So I owe your $300, but I only want one SU myself. I'd like to donate this second fish, and shipping, to some as yet undisclosed Koiphen member who can't budget a SU but would love to have one.

I'm not sure how this works just yet, but maybe we can figure a few simple rules... 1) you request to be on the donation list, 2) your not on the purchase list, 3) we wait until some reasonable cutoff point, and 4) Cindy/Ryan/Lee pulls your name from a hat.

Now comes the challenge. :D: Anybody else want to donate a fish, and it's shipping, to help out our extended family members? I'd love to see 10 or more donations guys.

Brad

GoldieGirl
11-18-2007, 11:21 PM
What an incredible act of kindness!!!

pskorf
11-18-2007, 11:25 PM
i know many people like to pick out the koi they get so they do not get a mutt.so a few ways to look at this growout good and bad.is there a chance the koi the group gets in nothing but culls and no one would even like them.only if shintaro and shiro breeder and sugarloaf koi are all going out of business and wants to screw everyone.Going to be hard to belive since i believe sugarloaf built a new greenhouse/koi barn so do not think that will happen and do not think the other breeders want out also.

So why is this a good thing.

sugarloaf is putting alot of his reputation on the line here.i have nevr bought koi from them yet along with others i am sure,so he will do everything possible to gain respect on the first transaction with so many new people.
shintaro wants to gain a foot in US market ,what a great way with so many members stretched throughout the US and this being a world wide board.
also a upcoming breeder would also like to get his koi in the public eye and what a great way to do it..

so very much seeing all postives on the quaility the koi will be in this growout so with the great prices and so much at stake for the breeder/dealer this should be a great deal.besides growout for a summer and should be able to sell to some watergardener for same investment if need be at the worst.

so anyone on the fence should seriously think why this would be a great thing and take the chance.

Bone
11-18-2007, 11:59 PM
I updated my post #11. I split for just SU or the SU and Sanke combo.

Daniel

Flounder
11-19-2007, 04:33 AM
Matt or Ryan S., do you know how many of these tosai will fit in a box? I want to combine shipping w/ some ppl here.

ponderingkoi
11-19-2007, 07:05 AM
I'm in for one SU, but I'll pick up a buddy for it from Matt when I drive there...so no need to ship mine. I've gotten five koi from Matt in the last two years and have been very pleased with them and his operation there.

Just Jessie
11-19-2007, 07:38 AM
I want in
2 su

Sugarloafkoi
11-19-2007, 09:18 AM
we can fit up to 35 Shiro and 15-20 sanke per case a mix case is 20-25 koi in a large case.

Matt

Ryan S.
11-19-2007, 09:37 AM
Current total
SU 99
Sanke 61

Doc Hollywood
11-19-2007, 09:39 AM
I live in the bay area and if anyone wants to combine shipping with me Let's do it.

FishOCD
11-19-2007, 09:53 AM
Hey Matt -- are these shipping from CA or NY? (I see on your site you have CA offices too)

luke-gr
11-19-2007, 10:24 AM
Brad, very kind of you! :clap:

maxxreebo1
11-19-2007, 10:38 AM
I'll take
1 - SU
1- Sanke

'Or 2 SU's

Gene
11-19-2007, 10:45 AM
Its nuts to not take such a good price deal:D: :punk1: , I could care less if mine is bigger than yours.:D:

Size doesn't really matter. :no:

Joey S
11-19-2007, 10:52 AM
Size doesn't really matter. :no:NO?? ;) Can't believe you said that, Gene. :rolleyes:

Gene
11-19-2007, 10:54 AM
NO?? ;) Can't believe you said that, Gene. :rolleyes:

It's the truth. :yes:

Just Pondering
11-19-2007, 11:30 AM
1 Su &
1 Sanke

Or 2 Su If No Sanke's

zek
11-19-2007, 12:18 PM
2 and 2.

Anyone else in the Arlington, VA area to split shipping with?

Ryan S.
11-19-2007, 12:21 PM
2 and 2.

Anyone else in the Arlington, VA area to split shipping with?

Check will Bill OTMS and stephen44 for VA :confused: I forget where in VA they are located.

Bill OTMS
11-19-2007, 01:22 PM
I'm in the Southeastern part - Newport News, next to Williamsburg, about 4 hours from Arlington (DC area).

zek
11-19-2007, 04:41 PM
That's a little far, I was hoping to find someone shipping into either National, or Dulles.

jckoi1
11-19-2007, 05:23 PM
SUs: 4
us:2, sanke 2 .
I live in the bay area, I can do the combine shipping with Doc Hollywood .

BRUCE Mundo
11-19-2007, 05:30 PM
I'll take 1 SU and 1 Sanke

This is to good of a deal to pass up.

Thanks

Leekinneykoi
11-19-2007, 07:52 PM
I'll take four (4) Shiro Utsuri. :yes:

I will take 3 shiro utsuri's. Cheers.
No ya know its a good deal when dealers buy in:D: :cool: .

Ryan, all

I'd like to order a second SU and separate shipping for it. So I owe your $300, but I only want one SU myself. I'd like to donate this second fish, and shipping, to some as yet undisclosed Koiphen member who can't budget a SU but would love to have one.

I'm not sure how this works just yet, but maybe we can figure a few simple rules... 1) you request to be on the donation list, 2) your not on the purchase list, 3) we wait until some reasonable cutoff point, and 4) Cindy/Ryan/Lee pulls your name from a hat.

Now comes the challenge. :D: Anybody else want to donate a fish, and it's shipping, to help out our extended family members? I'd love to see 10 or more donations guys.

Brad
You the man Brad:bow: :clap: how :cool: :punk1: .

Size doesn't really matter. :no:
I agree, your Bekko beat out larger ones.:D: :punk1:

RichToyBox
11-19-2007, 10:34 PM
I would like to be in for one sanke and one SU.

If Gordon Parr and Bill OTMS and any others within driving distance of Richmond would like to share shipping, I am just east of the Richmond Airport and could do pickup. They can stay in the hottub until you are ready to pickup. I have bags and oxygen for their transport.

colin
11-19-2007, 10:41 PM
Intrigued now, heard of this from JohninSC and would like to try 1 SU, possibly split shipping cost with you John.

raganwald
11-19-2007, 11:08 PM
I would love to get into this, but I'm in Toronto. The shipping will probably kill the deal. Any other Ontarians? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

Anybody else in the Niagara Falls or Buffalo area? If we can combine shipping, I can drive down, pick them up, and bring them back myself.

PrettyBoy
11-19-2007, 11:29 PM
Im in... SU and sanke... at least 2 of each, probably more at those great prices

henkhaan
11-19-2007, 11:56 PM
Raganwald,

I live between Niagara Falls and Buffalo. We can combine shipping or I might pick them up at Sugarloaf, in that case no shipping costs.

Henk

raganwald
11-19-2007, 11:59 PM
Raganwald,

I live between Niagara Falls and Buffalo. We can combine shipping or I might pick them up at Sugarloaf, in that case no shipping costs.

Henk

If that works out, I am in for a single SU. I don't know where to put a second!

koi5555
11-20-2007, 12:25 AM
Hey Reg I'm in with you and Henk if you guy's are o.k. with it. I ordered mine yesterday, one of ea. Thanks
Bill

henkhaan
11-20-2007, 12:33 AM
Hi Bill (Koi5555)

That is fine with me.

Henk

kdmatrix
11-20-2007, 01:52 AM

Ryan S.
11-20-2007, 10:08 AM
Current:
SU: 113
Sanke: 71

stephen44
11-20-2007, 10:58 AM
Current:
SU: 113
Sanke: 71

How much longer do we have to decide Ryan ?

six6guy
11-20-2007, 12:14 PM

I would guess not long. With how quickly the numbers have come up, and Matt has to have a limited number of fish availible.

I just missed the last grow out contest and had to hope somebody had over extended themselfs. I can say for certain that the "wait and see list" isn't a fun place to be! :no:

Brad

Ryan S.
11-20-2007, 12:41 PM
khoffman19 (she is out of town)
2 SU and 2 Sanke

Ryan S.
11-20-2007, 12:46 PM

I have not set a time yet. We need more Sankes for it it happen for them. I know we will be fine on the shiros. Its only been 2 days though and some people are away on holiday. Maybe sometime next week.

FishOCD
11-20-2007, 02:25 PM
Just don't make the decision without a final announcement, please. For example, if we have to sell 100 and we are at 91, I'm sure some of us would bump up our sanke order by one to make it happen.

Sterling
11-20-2007, 05:13 PM
I'll take 1 Sanke.

zqk
11-20-2007, 05:35 PM
I will take 1 SU and 1 Sanke :cool:

Billy
11-20-2007, 05:58 PM
I want to change mine to 2 SU and 1 Sanke.

Gordon Parr
11-20-2007, 05:58 PM
Just don't make the decision without a final announcement, please. For example, if we have to sell 100 and we are at 91, I'm sure some of us would bump up our sanke order by one to make it happen.

Agreed!!!:yes:

Gordon Parr
11-20-2007, 06:00 PM
I would like to be in for one sanke and one SU.

If Gordon Parr and Bill OTMS and any others within driving distance of Richmond would like to share shipping, I am just east of the Richmond Airport and could do pickup. They can stay in the hottub until you are ready to pickup. I have bags and oxygen for their transport.

Richard,

I will mention this to Bill -- might be good for a pond run!!!

PrettyBoy
11-20-2007, 06:04 PM
Matt is very close to me, if anyone near central jersey wants to take a ride up with me, or have me pick them up and hold onto them just let me know

Bill OTMS
11-20-2007, 06:16 PM
Richard,

I will mention this to Bill -- might be good for a pond run!!!

Good for me. Road Trip:punk1: :punk1: :punk1:

RichToyBox
11-20-2007, 09:14 PM
Looking forward to it.:cheer: :cheer:

powerman
11-20-2007, 10:59 PM
i would like two su and three sanke

Gordon Parr
11-21-2007, 08:03 AM
Looking forward to it.:cheer: :cheer:

50 minutes away Richard -- looking forward to it.

Don't know if you remember me or not...but we met last year at Brady's!

Ryan S.
11-21-2007, 11:46 AM
Current:
SU 118
Sankes 79

Ronin-Koi
11-21-2007, 01:38 PM
Will it help spur the Shintaro sanke sales if we have some photos to take a look at a representative of his koi?

I can not say what quality of sanke we will be getting, but here is a photo that Matt posted a long time ago comparing the development of one of Shintaro's sanke. On the left is a 10 inch 1 year old and on the right is a 3 year old (I don't think Matt posted the length).

Looks good to me! :cool:

- Wayne, wants to boost the sanke numbers to over 100. :D:

PrettyBoy
11-21-2007, 01:56 PM
Ryan like others have said, if we need to boost the numbers for sankes, ill buy a few more

azngopher
11-21-2007, 03:36 PM
Wayne,

If that is the quality of sanke that will be available, more people will come on board. But take a look at your example: beautiful 4 step pattern, well placed sumi on the shiroji and nice body. This koi is not a $95 koi but rather has at least 1 more digit as tosai (just guessing here).

Duc

GoldieGirl
11-21-2007, 03:53 PM
One Shiro Utsuri, please.

Trying to get Washington-ers together on shipping. (I'd like to drive down and p/u my fish in the states) PM'd a couple of you, What do you say?

Ryan, you mentioned Fed-ex in your first post. Will these fish be sent via ground, then, or air?

jmaple168
11-21-2007, 04:15 PM
I want:

SU and Sanke: 2 SU and 1 Sanke

Thanks.

six6guy
11-21-2007, 04:26 PM
Ryan like others have said, if we need to boost the numbers for sankes, ill buy a few more

Me too, me too! I could help if we are just a few short.

Brad

Leekinneykoi
11-21-2007, 04:30 PM
I think many would help, but its only been 3 days and I think we are doing excellent so far, many may be away and have not even seen this thread yet.;)

twin2turbo
11-21-2007, 04:38 PM
I want

SU and Sanke: 2 SU and 1 Sanke

Thanks, Steve S

Ronin-Koi
11-21-2007, 04:54 PM
Wayne,
If that is the quality of sanke that will be available, more people will come on board. But take a look at your example: beautiful 4 step pattern, well placed sumi on the shiroji and nice body. This koi is not a $95 koi but rather has at least 1 more digit as tosai (just guessing here).
Duc

HaHa, well since I am not selling the koi, I can not be blamed for false advertising... can I? Yes, I know my example is probably an extreme, but there were no sanke photos in this thread, and the image I posted is the only example that I can recall seeing of a Shintaro sanke development comparison.

Also, I would guess (hope) that the sanke that Matt will be getting is a little better than the average $95 sanke, and that the low price is more due to the group buy as oppose to low quality.

- Wayne, actually likes sanke the least of the three gosanke varieties, preferring showa for the three color koi, but is jumping in for the fun of participating. And a shot at free airfare to Japan!! :yahoo: :yahoo:

stephen44
11-21-2007, 07:22 PM
I want in - just trying to work out numbers and details

GloriaL
11-21-2007, 07:24 PM
Add me to the list 1su and 1 sanke

RichToyBox
11-21-2007, 09:39 PM
50 minutes away Richard -- looking forward to it.

Don't know if you remember me or not...but we met last year at Brady's!

I remember meeting you. I look forward to meeting BillOTMS. As fas as I know, I have only seen his posts on here, never met.

BillHatf
11-22-2007, 03:54 PM
Can I play too?

I would like to do 1 SU and 1 Sanke.

Richard, can I get in on the Richmond shipping group?

Thanks, BillH

jonathan
11-22-2007, 04:14 PM
dad said i can have ONE SU just one :yahoo:i cant wait should be a blast with them :yes: how and when do we send the money ?

Gordon Parr
11-22-2007, 06:57 PM
Can I play too?

Thanks, BillH

If we get enough from our area, I might be able to afford a Sanke!!!

ponderingkoi
11-22-2007, 09:42 PM
Is there info. yet on sending $, when, where etc.?

Mark_NoVA
11-22-2007, 10:48 PM
2 SU and 2 Sanke for me please!
Richard (RichToyBox) and/or Zek, I'd be interested in sharing shipping with you. I'm in Vienna.

Bill OTMS
11-23-2007, 01:08 PM
Richard (RichToyBox) and/or Zek, I'd be interested in sharing shipping with you. I'm in Vienna.

Mark - The shipping thing is really gonna work for us. Gordon Parr and I are in with RTB and the number keep rising.:cool:

M&M50
11-23-2007, 02:00 PM
I'll take 2 SU and 1 Sanke

Thanks

Limpet
11-23-2007, 02:08 PM
Do we have a list of people started or is this thread the list? Just wondering.

jonathan
11-23-2007, 02:12 PM
in the shiros what is the time differance in the pics ?

Sugarloafkoi
11-23-2007, 05:13 PM
in the shiros what is the time differance in the pics ?

There are 2 and 3 year olds in those pics.

Matt

Here are pics of last years tosai, and more 3 year old shiro pic

jonathan
11-23-2007, 05:17 PM
how old will they be wjen we recive them ?

Sugarloafkoi
11-23-2007, 05:27 PM
how old will they be wjen we recive them ?

tosai around 9months old in march

Matt

vipldy
11-23-2007, 05:47 PM
There are 2 and 3 year olds in those pics.

Matt

Here are pics of last years tosai, and more 3 year old shiro pic

Beautiful Matt:cheer: :clap:

Marie

Leekinneykoi
11-23-2007, 06:21 PM
I do not see one I would not accept in the batch:D: , I think I like the idea of not much pattern developed and get to watch them change, the large SU is awesome, with thick looking sumi.:yes: :cool:

Bone
11-23-2007, 06:56 PM
Very exciting!!!!

Bone
11-23-2007, 06:58 PM
If, by chance, anyone in Colorado gets in on his we can do shipping together. Anyone out there?

Daniel

six6guy
11-23-2007, 07:59 PM
Sorry Ryan, I'm probable driving you nuts... but I want to up my order to include a Sanke. This implies I'm going to have to thin the heard. Anyway, my totals are now...

SU Only: 2 SU
SU & Sanke: 2 SU & 1 Sanke

As I said before, 1 of the SU is for donation contest, so I need separate shipping on that.

I'd like to also say Thanks Ryan... for doing all this and putting up with such a huge order from hundreds of members. It's amazing to me how you keep a smile all the while. Thanks Ryan. :bow:

Brad

Ryan S.
11-24-2007, 09:15 AM
Do we have a list of people started or is this thread the list? Just wondering.

This thread is a list, I read through and update the numbers every once in a while. If you want in, post who many of each you want.

Tim
11-24-2007, 11:47 AM
I'll take one shiro and one sanke. I will be at Matt's Thursday.......shipment coming in from Japan of the large koi just purchased. Can't wait:eek1: :clap: :yahoo:

Just Jessie
11-24-2007, 11:59 AM
Just to make thing more complicated for you......add one shiro to my order, it will be for the donation contest please.

RichToyBox
11-25-2007, 08:49 PM
Can I play too?

Thanks, BillH

Of course. Always glad to see you two.

RichToyBox
11-25-2007, 08:53 PM

I would be more than happy to have you ship here. Aways looking forward to meeting fellow KoiPhen members.

Limpet
11-25-2007, 09:56 PM
This thread is a list, I read through and update the numbers every once in a while. If you want in, post who many of each you want.

OK, from post # 56

Dad gum, I'm off the computer for a few hours and all H#ll has busted loose.
Put me in for 2 SU.

koiboyrob
11-26-2007, 03:50 AM
If, by chance, anyone in Colorado gets in on his we can do shipping together. Anyone out there?

Daniel

Daniel i will split the cost if you want. If we do this i would like to participate.
put me down for:
2 su
1 sanke
It would be fun to do the growout and see what happens.

Bill OTMS
11-26-2007, 09:13 AM
What's our count?

Ryan S.
11-26-2007, 10:48 AM
What's our count?

SU 133
Sanke 90

TuanP
11-26-2007, 10:55 AM
Hi,

When is the dead line to put in order?

Thanks,
Tuan

BadEye
11-26-2007, 10:58 AM
Any idea on the average size of SU's ???
Are the ones pictured same as will be sold or just an example?

Ryan S.
11-26-2007, 11:27 AM
Any idea on the average size of SU's ???
Are the ones pictured same as will be sold or just an example?

Main focus will be on quality not size. Most tosai are probably 5-9". The more sold the nicer the fish grade or size.

Bill OTMS
11-26-2007, 11:32 AM
SU 133
Sanke 90

Thanks, Ryan. Just 10 more sanke to go. Come on folks - buyem' up.:punk1:

FELIPE
11-26-2007, 12:03 PM
ill take two shiro utsuri... let me think on the sanke when do you need a definite answer?

whitemiket
11-26-2007, 12:17 PM
I'll take 2 SU and 1 Sanke, and I'm in Concord, NC if anyone is buying around there.

stillwee
11-26-2007, 12:26 PM
Two SU and One Sanke pls.
BW

esusan
11-26-2007, 12:34 PM
2 shiro utsuris - $100
2 sankes - $200
shipping - approx $100

I am only able to accept fish for an April or later delivery date. I live in Idaho, i.e. cold water temperatures. I have a small quarantine facility (150 gallons) available that I would need to heat up. The water in my outside quarantine facility (500 gallons) will still be too cold for a transfer of fish.

Sue Boydstun

Bone
11-26-2007, 01:17 PM
Daniel i will split the cost if you want. If we do this i would like to participate.
put me down for:
2 su
1 sanke
It would be fun to do the growout and see what happens.

Sounds excellent Rob. We'll plan on it then! Good to have another from Colorado participating.

Daniel

majederr
11-26-2007, 01:32 PM
Matt, can we pick up from you??? Just curious, why did they change the breeding from 50 to 30%? I kind of prefer more black. These are standard fin I presume?

kelliewindham
11-26-2007, 01:40 PM
I will take one of each.

1 su
1 sanke

ousteeler
11-26-2007, 01:50 PM
I am interested in 6 +/- SUs and 15 +/- sankes. How will the sankes be chosen by the customer. Will there be a raffle or will there be pictures available to choose from?
Myself and a friend of mine have been purchasing high quality tosai for a couple of years now. We have some high quality nisi and sansi that we would like to sell at very fair prices. Is there an outlet for us to be able to cull some of our koi to Koiphen members?
Thank you,
Randy Wright
405-255-6746
wrightrandy@sbcglobal.net

Carl
11-26-2007, 02:01 PM
I am interested in 6 +/- SUs and 15 +/- sankes. How will the sankes be chosen by the customer. Will there be a raffle or will there be pictures available to choose from?
Myself and a friend of mine have been purchasing high quality tosai for a couple of years now. We have some high quality nisi and sansi that we would like to sell at very fair prices. Is there an outlet for us to be able to cull some of our koi to Koiphen members?
Thank you,
Randy Wright
405-255-6746

Randy

We have a Trader forum you can use for that purpose, if you wish.

http://www.koiphen.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37

FishOCD
11-26-2007, 02:09 PM
Hey if Randy buys 15, sankes are officially a GO!

(Randy: we do not choose individual fish at all. They randomly grab a fish and tag it with the name of the next person on the list.)

six6guy
11-26-2007, 02:26 PM
Hey if Randy buys 15, sankes are officially a GO!

(Randy: we do not choose individual fish at all. They randomly grab a fish and tag it with the name of the next person on the list.)

Woo-Whooo... I knew we could hit our mark. :yes:

Brad

Tvneik
11-26-2007, 02:29 PM
Is there anyone from metro-detroit who is in?...If so I would like to split shipping with someone near by....For now I'm in for ONE Shiro Utsuri....When do you need to know by?

Dwight
11-26-2007, 03:07 PM
I'll take three SU's if they arn't sold out.

Ryan S.
11-26-2007, 03:08 PM
I'll take three SU's if they arn't sold out.

Your in. :cool:

FUJIKOKOI
11-26-2007, 03:14 PM
I would like 2-shiro's and 2- sankes. This is my first purchase in this manner. Thankyou for the ability to do this, Fujikokoi

Koifan!
11-26-2007, 03:18 PM
Hi there,

My name's Shawn and I'm not a member of WWKC, but I would be interested in picking up a few of the Shiro Utsuris and Sankes if they are available, maybe 3 or 4 each. . . let me know how things are working out. You must already have my email address but if not it's shawn_in_swan@excite.com and I'm located in White Swan, WA. 98952. Feel free to contact me anytime.

Thanks,

Shawn Labbee
dba Koifan!

Ryan S.
11-26-2007, 03:26 PM
To answer some of the other questions in this thread and from PMs:

Price and Quality of fish, I saw this $XX deal elsewhere? These will be bought in the spring and Matt has a good relationship with breeder. I believe these will be excellent deal like the Chagois were last year. Most of the tosai in the Fall are earlier culls that is why we wait for Spring fish although they are more expensive. For example one of the other deals I looked at we could have gotten Shiros for $15 each now. These I think are excellent combination of price and quality.

When do you need to know by? No set timeframe. I would like to have a good idea in a week or two so we can start collecting money.

Local Pickup? Shipping charges will only be for those who have them shipped. Sugarloaf will be glad to allow you to make arrangments to pick up at their retail location. No shipping charges for pickup of course.

Shipments out? Last year many people shared shipments, we usually arrange that after fish are done deal and paid for, but usually it works out good, and should with the number of fish sold this year also. You are certainly not required to

What is like to get a Fedex shipment? Its picked up by 4pm from dealer and on your doorstep before 11AM the next day. Also if request "Hold at Fedex Location" can be put on box and they will hold it at your local Fedex. It varies by location, but at our local office they open at 9:30AM and they usually have my fish box waiting or I have to wait a few minutes for it get pulled out of the truck comming from the airport. You can get them a little quicker this way and avoid them being on the stop and go delievery truck.

Ryan

zek
11-26-2007, 03:36 PM

Vienna works for splitting the shipping! I'm in Arlington.

Ryan S.
11-26-2007, 03:53 PM
I'll take 2 SU and 1 Sanke, and I'm in Concord, NC if anyone is buying around there.

My Brother-in-law is moving there to be a pastor, I may be able to take yours and bring them to you as I plan on visiting often. There is usually at Raleigh or Winston-Salem group also.

Ryan S.
11-26-2007, 03:54 PM
SU 157
Sankes 115 :cheer:

six6guy
11-26-2007, 04:04 PM
When is the cutoff Ryan? Friday of this week? or XXX numbers?

Brad

Jeff H
11-26-2007, 04:14 PM
Hi
I am new here. What, and when, is This years even, mentioned above?
" Matt @ Sugarloaf is going to be providing fish for our event this year. "
Thanks

Ryan S.
11-26-2007, 04:45 PM
Hi
I am new here. What, and when, is This years even, mentioned above?
" Matt @ Sugarloaf is going to be providing fish for our event this year. "
Thanks

I went back and edited main thread to "....our next event". Dealer buys in the spring when the better tosai are available. I think Matt said earlier in thread they would be available for shipping out or pick up March or April of 2008. 2008 Koiphen Growout Event.

Rudy
11-26-2007, 04:58 PM
Post #9

I'm already in for 2 + 2 so no more help here. :no:

Still waiting to see how many of mine Marie will take :rolleyes: . :lmao:

ignoffo@svusd.k12.ca.us
11-26-2007, 05:07 PM
I would be interested if they can be shipped to California.

SU and Sankes: 1SU 1Sanke

Thanks,
Tony

Tvneik
11-26-2007, 05:09 PM
I'm going with one Sanke instead.......:yes:

Anyone else from MI interested in splitting shipping? So far there are two of us around the metro-Detroit area.......The more the merrier!

Viet-tin
11-26-2007, 06:29 PM
this question has probably been answered already but dont have the time to browse the pages but will these be shipped to your door or to nearest airport?

vipldy
11-26-2007, 06:32 PM
this question has probably been answered already but dont have the time to browse the pages but will these be shipped to your door or to nearest airport?

Your door:yes:

Marie

Dwight
11-26-2007, 08:05 PM
Yep , Marie has hired a bunch of elves to work in the spring off season.

kmyers57
11-26-2007, 08:06 PM
Ryan, put me down for :
3 SU's
thanks
Kevin :yes:

P.S. - anybody in the New Orleans area wanna split shipping?

Viet-tin
11-26-2007, 08:59 PM
Sweet! Let me talk with my brother and see if he wants one as well. Shipping is killer but with such a good deal on killer koi its worth it!

Janae Voisard
11-26-2007, 09:00 PM
Hey Ryan,

Put me down for 2 SUs & 2 sankes. I'd like to share shipping with you again!!!

Janae

johnni2Bad
11-26-2007, 09:03 PM
Shiro Utsuri only: 2
Shiro Utsuri and Sanke: 2 Shiro Utsure, 1 Sanke

Thanks

tcheung
11-26-2007, 09:05 PM
Please put me down for 1 SU. South San Francisco, CA.

Viet-tin
11-26-2007, 09:18 PM
another question how long do I have until the order is made?

Ryan S.
11-26-2007, 09:18 PM
Hey Ryan,

Put me down for 2 SUs & 2 sankes. I'd like to share shipping with you again!!!

Janae

Thanks, How did your chagois turn out?

Ryan S.
11-26-2007, 09:20 PM
Please put me down for 1 SU. South San Francisco, CA.

I think we maybe able to arrange a bulk San Francisco area shipment to save you all some money if interested.

Thanks!

Ryan S.
11-26-2007, 09:21 PM
another question how long do I have until the order is made?

I'm gong to start collecting money in a week or so. They be ready to ship late March, April.

docballyhoo
11-26-2007, 09:22 PM
Count me in for 4 sanke..

Viet-tin
11-26-2007, 09:32 PM
ok count me in for 1SU only. Anyone from Cedar Park-Austin Texas want to go in on shipping?

jonathan
11-26-2007, 09:34 PM
ok count me in for 1SU only. Anyone from Cedar Park-Austin Texas want to go in on shipping?
i am in copperas cove 45mins away ill split if you like :yes:

vers-13
11-26-2007, 09:57 PM
How much would I be looking at for shipping to Hawaii on one fish (SU), any difference in price?

BirdmanofCO
11-26-2007, 10:01 PM
Very exciting!!!!

Are you getting some fish??
I cant decide yet on if I should.....Gilbert will be so jealous if I give all the goodies/ love and rub downs to these fish!

pskorf
11-26-2007, 10:11 PM
i may be in for more shiro since with the number getting high the quality and size could get better.

Ryan S.
11-26-2007, 10:15 PM
How much would I be looking at for shipping to Hawaii on one fish (SU), any difference in price?

I will check with Matt for you he would probably have to get a quote to check.

rainarj
11-26-2007, 10:22 PM
SU - 1

thanks

koitoo
11-26-2007, 11:11 PM
Ryan,

I once drove to NY and visited Matt's place. Can I pick them up in person? If yes, I want 4 SU's or 2SU and 1Sanke. Let me know...Thanks for doing this!!!:punk1: :punk1: :punk1: :punk1: :cool: :cool: :cool:

saltiery
11-26-2007, 11:35 PM
when is the $ due? I'd like one of each if it's after the holidays

Mark_NoVA
11-27-2007, 12:01 AM
Richard (RichToyBox) and/or Zek, I'd be interested in sharing shipping with you. I'm in Vienna.Vienna works for splitting the shipping! I'm in Arlington.Rich and the others already agreed, too! Want to go in it all together?

Brutuscz
11-27-2007, 12:13 AM
I am interested in doing this..but one question. Can the koi be shipped via fedex ground from NY to CT? I ship fedex ground on occasion and runs about $13. Fedex overnight is $50-100. If we can do ground shipping..then I will want in!!!

auntiesue
11-27-2007, 03:26 AM
I'll take 2 Shiros please!! :yes:

Cowiche Ponder
11-27-2007, 04:03 AM
Is there a "master list" that can be posted somewhere so people can check to be sure they are on it for what they would like to get?

stephen
11-27-2007, 06:40 AM
Is there a "master list" that can be posted somewhere so people can check to be sure they are on it for what they would like to get?

Good idea:cool3:

BekkoIsTheBest
11-27-2007, 08:39 AM

In groups of shipping? I do not know how many people I could possibly share shipping with...If it is a lot, then I can get an extra fish!

ponderingkoi
11-27-2007, 08:54 AM
I am interested in doing this..but one question. Can the koi be shipped via fedex ground from NY to CT? I ship fedex ground on occasion and runs about $13. Fedex overnight is $50-100. If we can do ground shipping..then I will want in!!!

Matt's is fairly close to you if you are in Conn. I'm in upstate NY and just drive down and back in one day. You are a lot closer than I am, I would think. ?

Ryan S.
11-27-2007, 09:22 AM

I imagine Matt would not have a problem with it as long you take 100%responsibilty for fish when shipped that method. Busy time of the year for him but I'm sure he will check in soon.

Ryan S.
11-27-2007, 09:32 AM
Shiro Utsuri 172
Sanke 126

I am working on a master list will have it posted soon.

necjeb
11-27-2007, 10:09 AM
Su-2

Racing_Fan
11-27-2007, 10:40 AM
What the heck I will give it a go.

Shiro Utsuri - 1

Thanks

Leekinneykoi
11-27-2007, 10:52 AM
Shiro Utsuri 172
Sanke 126

I am working on a master list will have it posted soon.

I have one also in excel, I have office 2007 but will try and save it as 2003 and upload to this post, my numbers auto total but are like one off from yours:D: , may be the iffy replies by a few people not sure how many they want.

EDIT: Any members with excel can open and see the list and reply if I made mistakes with your order.:D:

BadEye
11-27-2007, 11:09 AM
Anyone in Tn-Nashville area that would be interested in sharing the shipping cost? If so, please email me ....skippy@nethere.com
Thanks!

Leekinneykoi
11-27-2007, 11:26 AM
Any idea of size of these koi upon arrival??? Thanks!
See Post # 164, Ryan answered your question.;)

zek
11-27-2007, 11:47 AM
Rich and the others already agreed, too! Want to go in it all together?

Let's do it. +/- $30 beats $100, not that I'll ever convince the wife this is good.

How does overal selection work on 150 SU's & 100 S's between all the participants?

Toppond
11-27-2007, 11:59 AM
Put me down for SU-2
When is payment expected?

Leekinneykoi
11-27-2007, 01:15 PM
Put me down for SU-2
When is payment expected?
Ryan said he may start collecting next week.;)

Jewels
11-27-2007, 01:27 PM
I will take 2 Shiro Utsuri. I may be able to combine shipping with another member of our club that is also getting SU and Sanke.
Elsie

tom.graf
11-27-2007, 01:49 PM
Ryan,

Please put me down for 1 SU, and 2 Sanke.

Thanks

stephen44
11-27-2007, 01:56 PM
can we pay by credit card do you know ?

Billy
11-27-2007, 02:35 PM
Change mine to 1 SU and 2 Sanke.

ousteeler
11-27-2007, 02:51 PM
I will take 14 shiros & 12 sankes.

Randy Wright

Brutuscz
11-27-2007, 03:14 PM
I imagine Matt would not have a problem with it as long you take 100%responsibilty for fish when shipped that method. Busy time of the year for him but I'm sure he will check in soon.

If he can do the ground shipping...Then put me down for 2 Shiro utsuri. I am waiting to hear from Matt via PM.
I will take responsibility for the shipment.

kingsponds
11-27-2007, 03:37 PM
Please count me in for 2 SU's. I am in the Portland Oregon area if anyone wants to share shipping.

Sounds like fun and I can't wait!!

koirus
11-27-2007, 04:06 PM
Hi - how big (or small) on average are these fish. The pictures look like there are some 8"-9" and some 11"-12"?

Thanx

Leekinneykoi
11-27-2007, 04:19 PM
Thanks everyone, updated list attached:yes: :clap: .

koirus
11-27-2007, 04:27 PM
SU Only: I'll take 2 fish
SU & Sanke: I'll take 2 SU and 1 Sanke

koirus

Leekinneykoi
11-27-2007, 04:41 PM
Hi - how big (or small) on average are these fish. The pictures look like there are some 8"-9" and some 11"-12"?

Thanx
I think for Tosai they range 5-9 inches

SU Only: I'll take 2 fish
SU & Sanke: I'll take 2 SU and 1 Sanke

koirus
Added you to the list;)

Rita in Il
11-27-2007, 04:43 PM
I get this message:

Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

Leekinneykoi
11-27-2007, 04:46 PM
I get this message:

Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator
:confused: Do you have microsoft excel on your computer?

FishOCD
11-27-2007, 04:49 PM
It opens for me.

(I see your name has had an 'on'-ectomy, Lee)

Rita in Il
11-27-2007, 04:52 PM
:confused: Do you have microsoft excel on your computer?
No...not on this one. But it shouldn't say an invalid link should it?:confused:

Ryan S.
11-27-2007, 04:54 PM
We are going to have to limit the Shiro Utsuris to 250 max. So only 50 more left. We close tothe uppler limit of my goal of "150-200" already but Matt said he could get a few more.

FishOCD
11-27-2007, 04:58 PM
Here is the download for the MS Excel Viewer so you can see the form, Rita

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=c8378bf4-996c-4569-b547-75edbd03aaf0&displaylang=EN

Rita in Il
11-27-2007, 04:59 PM
Here is the download for the MS Excel Viewer so you can see the form, Rita

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=c8378bf4-996c-4569-b547-75edbd03aaf0&displaylang=EN
Thank you so much! :yes: :clap: :bow:

Ryan S.
11-27-2007, 05:23 PM
can we pay by credit card do you know ?

Stephen here is the deal on payments:

I have the same account still open at bank I use for growouts. These are payment options

Money Order, Cashiers Check, Personal Check: I deposit in account

Paypal: Paypal welcome there is a small surcharge to cover fees ~3% (if you have an account you can pay via your bank account or credit cards). Also we will have a special link and it will take credit card payments directly without the need for a paypal account. The credit card can not be tied to another paypal account (of course if it was you could just use that account to pay).

Carl
11-27-2007, 06:54 PM
We have enough orders to go ahead with the Sanke portion of this growout, so there is no need to make "contingency" orders.

Just tell us how many SU's and Sanke you want. If we run out, we will announce it.