PDA

View Full Version : Tail Fin?

Jeff R.
08-10-2004, 01:40 AM
We have all seen puppies with very large feet that grew to be monstrous. We have all heard that it is a good thing to have koi with a large tail tube section. What about the tail fin itself (excluding wierd ones - i.e.: butterfly). Does a large tail fin indicate anything other than a large tail fin?
Jeff R. :D

koiingaround
08-10-2004, 01:43 AM
We have all seen puppies with very large feet that grew to be monstrous. We have all heard that it is a good thing to have koi with a large tail tube section. What about the tail fin itself (excluding wierd ones - i.e.: butterfly). Does a large tail fin indicate anything other than a large tail fin?
Jeff R. :D

I am sure that only the Lady Koi can answer that one Jeff!!! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v194/crichardson/Smilies/FishSmiles/pop.gif

Blammo
08-10-2004, 01:44 AM
Jeff R. :D Yes, It certainly does.
More *** than brainzzz.
Did you expect anything more ?:p:p:p

koiingaround
08-10-2004, 01:45 AM
Yes, It certainly does.
More *** than brainzzz.
Did you expect anything more ?:p:p:p

hehehehe...

My answer was better than your's B'zzzzzzzzzzzz...

Whats up with that??? You must be slipping!!! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v194/crichardson/Smilies/fairy.gif

Terri&Ian
08-10-2004, 01:50 AM
Does a large tail fin indicate anything other than a large tail fin?
sort of akin the the saying about the size of a mans feet.... :eek:

I think it's better if the tail fin is in proportion to the body... including tail tube. Would that be "confirmation"? ;)

Ruth
08-10-2004, 06:24 PM
Hi Jeff R.
Yep it can mean that the koi with a disproporionately larger tail fin did not have proper growing conditions.
Ruth