cindy
03-10-2017, 06:33 PM
Hope you all have good weather!

gray cat
03-10-2017, 07:43 PM
Have fun everyone. Post pics please. :kpfish:

Jojoartie
03-11-2017, 12:39 AM
Took some pics of the entrants. Will post on the plane ride home on sunday if no one else gets a chance.
85 and beautiful today. 80 tomorrow. Then i'm heading back home to a nor' easter. Wish i could stay down here for a bit longer...

Jojoartie
03-11-2017, 06:31 PM
So here are some pics. I apologize to the owners in advance for the quality as i took these with my cell phone. They all were much, much better in person than what appears in these photos. As you can see, i don't have a future in photography. It was a great show. Lots of vendors. Lots of seminars. Fantastic weather. I will definitely return next year. Congrats to all the winners!!

gray cat
03-11-2017, 06:50 PM
Thank you Jojoartie for the pics. Sounds like they are having great weather. Looks like a lot of beautiful fish.

inazuma28
03-13-2017, 10:03 AM
I went due to the storm in NY. I was supposed be in Naples for the weekend visiting a friend but i left early to avoid the storm and drove to Orlando for a brief visit. It was very nice to meet Jojoartie and speak with Russ. Its always a treat to meet koipheners and see beautiful fish and talk shop. I wish i brought a camera because there were two showas in the same bowl, about 18'' ish that were real lookers. Definitely worth the drive