PDA

View Full Version : Washington Koi and Water Garden Society 21st Annual Show, Sept 8 - 9, 2012

webted
09-05-2012, 02:15 AM
WASHINGTON KOI & WATER GARDEN SOCIETY

21st ANNUAL KOI SHOW

September 8 & 9, 2012

Country Village

Bothell, WA

We are pleased to announce that Peter McCafferty will be Chair of the 2012 Koi Show. Peter and his show committee are busy getting ready for an excellent show.

http://washingtonkoi.org/2012_koi_show_information

We hope to see you all there!!!

Best regards,

Ted Baughman

icu2
09-07-2012, 08:11 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but this looks to be really close to Pan Intercorp's location... is that right?

Selenium
09-07-2012, 08:20 PM
Correct.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this looks to be really close to Pan Intercorp's location... is that right?

icu2
09-07-2012, 08:35 PM
:thumb: Thanks!

montwila
09-08-2012, 01:23 AM
See all three of you there.

icu2
09-08-2012, 01:35 AM
:thumb:

I'm going to try and catch the boat about 9:00 or 9:30, so hopefully should be there about an hour later...
Look for me, 'cause I don't know anyone else but you and Dan! :D:

If I can't find anyone, I might end up at PI and go broke buying fish! :D:

webted
09-08-2012, 01:48 AM
Hi all:

Under the able guidance of Dan the Powerman, we benched a hundred or so fish today.

My first take is that the judges are going to have a VERY challenging job ahead of them, particularly with the size 2 to 4 Sanke. I pretty much lost track of how many pattern-perfect small Sankes we handled today.

Amongst the big Gosanke, of course, the competition will be fierce. The Olsons brought some great fish, Chris C. has some gorgeous beauties, and Bill T. filled tank after tank with heavy hitters...

Tomorrow promises to be another very busy day. It may take a while, but I'm guessing we'll have some nice pictures to share before too long.

Come on down and say hi! We'd love to meet you, meet you better or just get caught up again!

Best regards,

-t

webted
09-08-2012, 01:53 AM
:thumb:

I'm going to try and catch the boat about 9:00 or 9:30, so hopefully should be there about an hour later...
Look for me, 'cause I don't know anyone else but you and Dan! :D:

If I can't find anyone, I might end up at PI and go broke buying fish! :D:

I'll be there pretty much all day, so ask around for Ted - I'll be sure to say hi!

There are going to be some VERY nice Sakai Fish Farm fish at the auction on Sunday, so don't go broke too quickly! Plus, there are always some nice gems to be found in the fish sales tank.

I believe that Pan Intercorp, Russell Watergardens, Summit View Koi and Children of the Sun Koi will all have fish at the show as well. Talk about going broke!

-t

icu2
09-08-2012, 02:00 AM
Thanks Ted... I'll be sure to try and find you!
Sadly I'll only make on Saturday... I have to work on Sunday. :girlcry:

Cheryl
09-08-2012, 11:52 AM
I am going to try and make it today, I have never been to a Koi show before.

Cheryl