PDA

View Full Version : High Desert Koi

Russell Peters
03-21-2012, 11:27 PM
We had the misfortune of having two pumps, at the store, go out on Saturday. I found a local supplier for one of the pumps on Monday but still could not find a reasonable price for the other. Then I thought about Steve and PM'd him. He had what I needed and the price, with shipping, was lower than what I could get locally. Steve shipped the pump out immediately and it arrived when it was promised. Thank you Steve.

birdman
03-22-2012, 06:34 AM
Glad I could help you out Russ.

larry4
03-22-2012, 04:38 PM
I have bought from Steve twice and both times I received excellent service.

rifraf
03-22-2012, 11:46 PM
I have purchased from him as well, and got supplies cheaper than localy as well, and he talked to me on the phone for 20 or 30 minutes and gave me some great pointers on filtration! Great guy there :D

ghoitt
03-23-2012, 08:18 AM
I really dont know why you speak so highly of Steve, he only answers the phone no matter where he is, gives tons of valuable FREE advice, and is always the " I know a guy" you go to for answers of tried and true solutions to pond building problems. He also offers great customer service for the products he sells at very reasonable prices. Ok well I guess I DO know why you speak so highly of him !! I have Gordon to thank for introducing me to Steve, and Steve to thank for the endless hours on the phone and the many emails of advice and guidance in sucessfully building my pond. Oh yea, Thanks to everyone else on here as well !!

Greg

gmessler
03-23-2012, 11:46 AM
I have purchased from him as well, and got supplies cheaper than localy as well, and he talked to me on the phone for 20 or 30 minutes and gave me some great pointers on filtration! Great guy there :D

Same here. :yes:

Neli
03-23-2012, 03:29 PM
I know a friend from Brasil that ordered from him....and I might be next soon....Will have no qualms to order from him.

MikeS
03-24-2012, 12:47 PM
Steve has always been extremely helpful, quick to ship and even tested pumps before shipping to make sure they were quiet.