PDA

View Full Version : Preparing Video for Size 5 & Size 6 Koi for Show

RichToyBox
08-05-2010, 03:22 PM
Brady Brandwood of Lotus Land Koi Farm has graciously prepared a video that covers a lot or tips and tricks to making a great video to showcase your larger koi for this years show. The link to the video is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOcGO1M_UDQ

If you intend to enter size 5 or size 6 fish in this years show we think the video would make the show judging more like the judging in a live on site show. Lets give it a try this year and then we can make decisions to increase the number of sizes, or not for future shows.

Susan Reed
08-05-2010, 03:57 PM
As Chairman of the WWKC V-K & GF I would like to "Thank" Brady :bow3: for doing an Outstanding job on this video for us! :wtg::clap::clap:

koiman1950
08-05-2010, 06:06 PM
As Head Koi Judge, I would also like to thank Brady for taking the time to put the video together. He did an outstanding job and I hope many/most all of you prepping your size 5/6 fish will provide us with the video. It will certainly enhance our opportunity to judge the fish.

Mike

MaBird
08-05-2010, 08:55 PM
Are video entries compulsary for these sizes

RichToyBox
08-05-2010, 09:37 PM
It is hoped that we will be able to use the video for the judging, rather than the snapshots. I will say, at least for now, highly recommended.

Susan Reed
08-06-2010, 02:25 PM
Please remember to not talk when videoing your fish entry!

Aussies5
08-06-2010, 09:12 PM
Watched the video and want to thank Brady for preparing it, I learned a lot about videoing my fish. I saw it was 7 minutes and thought I can not stay interested for 7 minutes but he has such a soothing voice and so much to learn that it was over before I knew it.