PDA

View Full Version : Cascade Pond Supply

koiman1950
04-01-2010, 05:32 PM
Needed a stainless steel UV light unit for a project we're getting ready to start. It's an 8000gal pond build and the client wanted "the best". I contacted Bill about the Matala stainless steel UVs. He had one in stock so I ordered the 150 watt unit. I sent the check last Thursday and got the unit delivered yesterday. I opened the box and found that there were no unions included! Now, when you spend that kinda money for something like this, you would think:rolleyes: that they would be included! So, I contacted Bill and mentioned it. Within a short time I received a pm stating that he would look into it. Another pm a short time later stating that Matala was shipping them to me directly. Yet another pm this morning stating that they told him they only include them if requested by the buyer. He told them that was a bummer, they agreed and are now going to automatically include them with every unit.

So, I now have a new supplier to look to and a solid company that listens to their product dealers/customers and take care of business.

Way to go Bill!

Mike Perret
Pond Life

Billy
04-01-2010, 05:53 PM
Thanks Mike

cindy
04-01-2010, 08:31 PM
moved

Matt
04-01-2010, 09:04 PM
:cool:

Billy
04-01-2010, 10:29 PM
:cool: Is that all you have to say after all the good deals I gave you.:confused::D::harhar:

:cool:

koiman1950
04-02-2010, 04:05 PM
moved

:confused:So, what did I go and do Cindy? Didn't I originally post this in the Vendor Feedback Forum? Or was it in the Trader Forum? Geez, it's tough to turn 60, and I am sooooooo close!!!:eek1::rolleyes:;):D:

Mike

koiman1950
04-02-2010, 04:10 PM
moved

Cindy

So, I didn't post this in the Vendor Feedback Forum originally? Where the heck did I post it, in the Trader Forum? Geez, it's getting tougher to hit the big SIX-O and I'm getting ooooohhhh sooooooo close!:eek1::rolleyes:;):D:

Mike

cindy
04-02-2010, 04:12 PM
yep trader, Billy caught it.

I keep telling my hubby I'm only gonna get worse

cindy
04-02-2010, 04:12 PM
and you posted it twice :lol:

stephen
04-02-2010, 04:20 PM
Cindy

So, I didn't post this in the Vendor Feedback Forum originally? Where the heck did I post it, in the Trader Forum? Geez, it's getting tougher to hit the big SIX-O and I'm getting ooooohhhh sooooooo close!:eek1::rolleyes:;):D:

Mike

Been there, done that & got the cake:eek1::punk1:

Great Job Billy:yahoo::wee_hee:

Matt
04-02-2010, 11:45 PM
:cool: Is that all you have to say after all the good deals I gave you.:confused::D::harhar:

OK...OK...!! I thought it was our little secret! "Cascade Pond Supply is the greatest pond supply company in the world":bow:

koiman1950
04-03-2010, 03:54 PM
OK...OK...!! I thought it was our little secret! "Cascade Pond Supply is the greatest pond supply company in the world":bow:

Wow, Matt, is that all you can say about Bill? Kinda generic don't you think?:rolleyes:;)

pj lavell
04-06-2010, 08:38 PM
Thanks again Bill for your phone call and the questions you asked me. You wanted to make sure "I" knew what I was doing before you would sell me anything. Thanks and I will be getting a few other pieces for our pond from you soon.:cool:

Paulie
04-07-2010, 04:55 PM
Bill is one of the good guys and on my short list of people with whom I'll do business. He's solid.