PDA

View Full Version : eggs wanted

rickb
03-10-2010, 06:59 PM
Hi, im new to koi, 2 years but i was lucky enough to get breeding age koi 2 years ago and have raised about 300 in the past two years. I had a horrific tragedy 2 weeks ago all my 8 breeder koi either jumped out or were dragged out of their breeder mud pond. I dont know what happened , its not the water i used 100% of that ponds water only 2 days before and everything is fine. I just dont know??? Anyway, the reason im asking now is to try a joint venture. Obviously, I have no breeders this season. I am willing to pay all the expenses to get some any kind of koi eggs. I think priority mail from the usps would work. The eggs would have to be collected the day they are laid and sent 2 day priority. If laid today they could be sent tomorrow. I will pay for all shipping and will ship back one half the fry when they are 1-2 inches. I have all the equiptment to raise them and feel that it should be successful. I really want to raise some this year and know I cant without help. It could be a way for you to get some additional with out the chore of raising them . Let me know if you are interested. Rick

EricT
03-10-2010, 08:26 PM
PM sent.

Hirogoi
03-11-2010, 12:16 PM
It's still early enough you could probably get some breeders.

freki
04-18-2010, 01:08 AM
I'm also wondering where to find eggs, for me it's to get started. I want practice raising fry before I have some of my very own. I'm especially looking for butterfly koi.

My ponds are currently under construction :)

http://www.koiphen.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109986

skubasteve
04-18-2010, 01:48 PM
I too an curious about getting some eggs.

how much are people paying for these eggs ?