PDA

View Full Version : 2009 Vendor donated RAFFLE Items

Susan Reed
11-10-2009, 01:30 PM
The Show Committee would like to personally "Thank" :bow: each and every one of our vendors for donating items for this show! We really do appreciate your generosity especially during these hard times!

Please note that we will notify the participating vendors with this winners names and address.

You can by raffle tickets off our show site at this web address http:/
/www.wwkcinternetkoishow.com/raffles.php

Donated by Steve Joneli High Desert Koi Ponds
Evolution ES 2500 pump

Donated by AZPONDS
Emperor Aquatic UV sterilizer - an 18 watt model #02218-B

Emperor Aquatic UV sterilizer a 25 watt model #02225-B

Donated by Gene of Koi Village
Koi Clay - 4 Two pound boxes

Donated by Water Arts Consulting
18 Watt UV L.E.D. 3-Light Kit w/Transformer

One goldfish print and one koi print limited edition in water colors by Allen Fertuna

Donated by Zac of ZP Construction LLC
One 4' diameter Black Deepwater Show Tank w/ patch kit, cover net, and 2" bulkhead

Donated by Lois Salaun
Koi painted tile 8x8
How to Keep Koi book

Donated by Paul
Minn Finn parasite Treatment

Donated by Cindy
Personalized embroidery items

Donated by Craig Presnell
Rachel Presnell Water Lily
Victoria Lily
Eight Taro plants - one of a kind
All shipped at appropriate season for the winner

Special Deal from Pearl Harbor Dayfor the raffle from Pearlharborday and Bluesmomo[steve knapp pet containment and pondco aka" skpc and pond co"

1-700gph submersable pump ,1 emergancy bulk head kit that includes one of each of these sizes [1/2",3/4",1",1 1/2" and 2"].....one can never have enough bulk heads on hand.............................................. ........we also have special gifts for the show entrants, who we beilieve has the best fish in the catagory [no dealers or breeders], this is for the hobbyist ....the gift will be a pocket collector koi guide limited one per person.....if someone manages to win several catagories we will send one for a friend ,in your name ........please note that this has nothing to do with the actual WWKC judging....just are own personal judging.............................then on top of that we will have a early christmas raffle at no costs to the hobbyist........just e-mail us at
s.k.p.c.andpondco@live.com and you are entered

Susan Reed
11-13-2009, 04:33 PM
Updated :clap:

RichToyBox
11-14-2009, 11:10 PM
Bump.

koiaddict
11-15-2009, 01:39 PM
stunning art!

afertuna
11-16-2009, 02:55 AM
stunning art!

Thank you
Allen

Joey S
11-16-2009, 09:46 PM
More coming...get your tickets.

pearlharborday
11-22-2009, 08:37 PM
for the raffle from Pearlharborday and Bluesmomo[steve knapp pet containment and pondco aka" skpc and pond co"].............1-700gph submersable pump ,1 emergancy bulk head kit that includes one of each of these sizes [1/2",3/4",1",1 1/2" and 2"].....one can never have enough bulk heads on hand.............................................. ........we also have special gifts for the show entrants, who we beilieve has the best fish in the catagory [no dealers or breeders], this is for the hobbyist ....the gift will be a pocket collector koi guide limited one per person.....if someone manages to win several catagories we will send one for a friend ,in your name ........please note that this has nothing to do with the actual WWKC judging....just are own personal judging.............................then on top of that we will have a early christmas raffle at no costs to the hobbyist........just e-mail us at
s.k.p.c.andpondco@live.com and you are entered........................................... ...good luck to all ,,,and thanks for the great support ,from all the koi clubs threw out the US............
................pearl,bluesmomo[steve and deannna knapp]

RichToyBox
11-24-2009, 07:58 PM
Bump. Still needing items for raffle, and needing winners. You can only win if you buy the tickets.:harhar:

pearlharborday
11-26-2009, 06:06 PM
come on competitors,,,put your raffle items were your mouth is ...lol

RichToyBox
11-29-2009, 10:47 PM
Vendors, we are in need of raffle items. The ones that I personally like are the small things like koi and goldfish food, test kits, dechlors. They don't have to be the big items, but having more than a handful makes the raffle much more fun.

For the rest of you, you won't win any of the raffle items if you don't buy the tickets at http://wwkcinternetkoishow.com/raffles.php. While you are over there buying tickets, look at the entrants to the show, and see what the seminars are going to be about.

RichToyBox
12-01-2009, 10:39 PM
Bump

cindy
12-01-2009, 11:07 PM
I'll throw in a couple embroidered koi towels

slmtrm
12-02-2009, 11:37 AM
I'll throw in a couple embroidered koi towels
How bout a slobber rag:D::D:

cindy
12-02-2009, 02:00 PM
if thats what the winner wants, sure. Or pot holders. Guess we could say embroidered item. I have some nice polos.

Have a bunch of sewing to do, just ordered shirts and I'm taking Friday.

Joey S
12-02-2009, 02:07 PM
More donations to the raffle...Minn Finn from Paul. Craig P will donate some prize lilys to ship at appropriate temps in Spring.

Joey S
12-02-2009, 08:58 PM
I am Sooo excited. CraigP will donate one of his Victoria "Longwood" Hybrids to the raffle. :bow: He will also provide a new release - be the FIRST - to have "Rachel Presnell". :yahoo: AND, he will reserve eight (8) species of taro...all colocasia/xanthosoma which are the more moisture loving models...for lucky raffle winners. All will be shipped to the winners at the appropriate time for you zone.

Thank you Craig.:yes:

Susan Reed
12-03-2009, 10:14 PM
I am Sooo excited. CraigP will donate one of his Victoria "Longwood" Hybrids to the raffle. :bow: He will also provide a new release - be the FIRST - to have "Rachel Presnell". :yahoo: AND, he will reserve eight (8) species of taro...all colocasia/xanthosoma which are the more moisture loving models...for lucky raffle winners. All will be shipped to the winners at the appropriate time for you zone.

Thank you Craig.:yes:

Here's the pictures.....:clap: :clap: :clap:

lukef
12-03-2009, 11:18 PM
Ok I went to
http://www.wwkcinternetkoishow.com/raffles.php
and there were three items available for buying raffle tickets...
and only three?
Is there a "general raffle"?

Susan Reed
12-04-2009, 02:13 PM
Ok I went to
http://www.wwkcinternetkoishow.com/raffles.php
and there were three items available for buying raffle tickets...
and only three?
Is there a "general raffle"?

yes, the last choice on that menu would be for all the vendor donated items listed on the raffle thread. The Quilt and books are separate raffles.

lukef
12-04-2009, 03:30 PM
Kewl...now I just sit back and wait for those six tickets to win the top six prizes....
yes I am gonna keep them

cindy
12-04-2009, 06:54 PM
mine poodle boy

Joey S
12-04-2009, 07:12 PM
We also have several of the brand new 2010 KP Calendars for the auction. Get your tickets NOW.

cindy
12-04-2009, 11:38 PM
drawings start?