• Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Results 61 to 75 of 75

    Thread: Chagoi group purchase / Growout competition details and pictures

    1. #61
      luke-gr's Avatar
      luke-gr is offline Senior Member
      This user has no status.
       
      Feeling:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jun 2004
      Location
      Boone, NC Zone 6
      Posts
      12,643
      Quote Originally Posted by Moneypit View Post
      Luke,

      I called my Credit card info to Justin just wanted to make sure it went through
      It has. Sorry I just saw this.

      Tracey, Ryan had a waiting list. He'll see this Im sure.

    2. #62
      Ryan S.'s Avatar
      Ryan S. is offline Senior Member
      This user has no status.
       
      Feeling:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Aug 2004
      Location
      Greenville, NC
      Posts
      6,358
      Tracy I will keep you in mind, but have 6 on waiting list and 3 that are unpaid for yet. So I put you on waitng list just in case. I will post update soon, probalby tomorrow. I will try to go through soon to correct front page list, many have changed.

    3. #63
      Ryan S.'s Avatar
      Ryan S. is offline Senior Member
      This user has no status.
       
      Feeling:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Aug 2004
      Location
      Greenville, NC
      Posts
      6,358
      Will update thread tomorrow (I promise)

      Talked to Kevin today and all fish are healthy/active and looking good.

      Going to star working on shipping arrangements.

    4. #64
      vipldy's Avatar
      vipldy is offline The Fish Whisperer
      This user has no status.
       
      Feeling:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2004
      Location
      Milwaukee,WI
      Posts
      27,413
      Quote Originally Posted by Ryan S. View Post
      Will update thread tomorrow (I promise)

      Talked to Kevin today and all fish are healthy/active and looking good.

      Going to star working on shipping arrangements.



      Marie
      Marie

      Have You Hugged Your Koi Today Ruby's Keeper


    5. #65
      JoesPonds.com's Avatar
      JoesPonds.com is offline Senior Member
      This user has no status.
       
      Feeling:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Sep 2005
      Location
      USA
      Posts
      2,696
      Just for clarifiation, I would like to share shipping costs with anyone within 50 miles of 92404 (San Bernardino, CA) area. I am also planning to go to the Gardena Show on Friday, 3/23. If none of the SoCal folks are within 50 miles or if the Koi can't be taken to Gardena on 3/23, I guess I'll have to pay for shipping two Koi to my residence address....

    6. #66
      Ryan S.'s Avatar
      Ryan S. is offline Senior Member
      This user has no status.
       
      Feeling:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Aug 2004
      Location
      Greenville, NC
      Posts
      6,358
      Quote Originally Posted by JosephandGabby View Post
      Just for clarifiation, I would like to share shipping costs with anyone within 50 miles of 92404 (San Bernardino, CA) area. I am also planning to go to the Gardena Show on Friday, 3/23. If none of the SoCal folks are within 50 miles or if the Koi can't be taken to Gardena on 3/23, I guess I'll have to pay for shipping two Koi to my residence address....
      Kevin can bring your chagoi to ZNA Gardena, he will be arriving friday (30th), visit show and take your chagois home. Contact Jane I think she and Carlos are considering renting a show tank and entering chagois in show. Otherwise you want to take them strait home on Friday.

      Ryan

    7. #67
      Doc Hollywood's Avatar
      Doc Hollywood is offline Senior Member
      This user has no status.
       
      Feeling:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jan 2006
      Location
      Bay Area, California
      Posts
      519
      I stopped by and saw the chagoi. I said hello to then all for everyone. They are looking good and should be ready in a couple weeks. Kevin has some really cool looking koi that I have never seen.

    8. #68
      JoesPonds.com's Avatar
      JoesPonds.com is offline Senior Member
      This user has no status.
       
      Feeling:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Sep 2005
      Location
      USA
      Posts
      2,696
      Quote Originally Posted by Ryan S. View Post
      Kevin can bring your chagoi to ZNA Gardena, he will be arriving friday (30th), visit show and take your chagois home. Contact Jane I think she and Carlos are considering renting a show tank and entering chagois in show. Otherwise you want to take them strait home on Friday.

      Ryan
      Ryan, you meant Friday - 3/2, right? There are only 28 days in February. Who should I contact to arrange pickup at she show? What banner do I look for? How do I find Kevin? Sorry for so many questions, but I've never been to a show before and I've never met Kevin. I'd like to pickup my two chagois on Friday, as I won't be able to stay for the show as I work on the weekend...

    9. #69
      Ryan S.'s Avatar
      Ryan S. is offline Senior Member
      This user has no status.
       
      Feeling:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Aug 2004
      Location
      Greenville, NC
      Posts
      6,358
      Quote Originally Posted by JosephandGabby View Post
      Ryan, you meant Friday - 3/2, right? There are only 28 days in February. Who should I contact to arrange pickup at she show? What banner do I look for? How do I find Kevin? Sorry for so many questions, but I've never been to a show before and I've never met Kevin. I'd like to pickup my two chagois on Friday, as I won't be able to stay for the show as I work on the weekend...
      Nope, so is in March. Actually I think its a week sooner than I was thinking. March 22-24 is show according on one post I was reading. So it would be Friday sometime during benching hours (1-7pm). Suggest you hang out at show and visit. I need to know ahead of time of course so I can sent keven list of chagois to bring. He is one in green coat in this picture: http://genkikoi.com/images/949c.jpg

    10. #70
      JoesPonds.com's Avatar
      JoesPonds.com is offline Senior Member
      This user has no status.
       
      Feeling:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Sep 2005
      Location
      USA
      Posts
      2,696
      I can be there to meet Ken at Gardena between 1pm and 3pm on Friday, 3/22. This should be okay, right. I should be able to show my ID to Ken and pick up my two chagois at no additional cost, correct? I will definitely be at the Gardena Show from 10am to at least 3pm..hopefully later.

    11. #71
      janemm is offline Supporting Member
      This user has no status.
       
      Feeling:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Aug 2005
      Location
      Southern California
      Posts
      88

      Kevin's Arrival Time

      I don't know if he'll be there by 3:00, if possible please plan on staying later. As I understood it, Kevin's primary purpose for coming down is to deliver hobbyists fish to the show. Not sure what time he will get on the road, and then there's always the traffic...

      BTW, both Carl and I will be there on Friday photographing fish as they are entered so you should be able to track one of us down.

      Jane

    12. #72
      garyr is offline Member
      This user has no status.
       
      Feeling:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Feb 2005
      Location
      socal
      Posts
      77
      Quote Originally Posted by janemm View Post
      Not sure what time he will get on the road, and then there's always the traffic...

      Jane
      It's also prime season for the Tule fog, which often stops traffic dead for several hours at a time.

    13. #73
      luke-gr's Avatar
      luke-gr is offline Senior Member
      This user has no status.
       
      Feeling:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jun 2004
      Location
      Boone, NC Zone 6
      Posts
      12,643
      Tule fog.......is that related to the Yule log?

    14. #74
      JoesPonds.com's Avatar
      JoesPonds.com is offline Senior Member
      This user has no status.
       
      Feeling:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Sep 2005
      Location
      USA
      Posts
      2,696
      Quote Originally Posted by janemm View Post
      I don't know if he'll be there by 3:00, if possible please plan on staying later. As I understood it, Kevin's primary purpose for coming down is to deliver hobbyists fish to the show. Not sure what time he will get on the road, and then there's always the traffic...

      BTW, both Carl and I will be there on Friday photographing fish as they are entered so you should be able to track one of us down.

      Jane
      I went ahead and made arrangements to stay a bit later. Can stay till 7pm if necessary. For clarification, Kevin will have a list with all the contestants names for Koi pickup. I purchased two of these beauties and just want to be sure I'm able to pick 'em up without any issues...

    15. #75
      Ryan S.'s Avatar
      Ryan S. is offline Senior Member
      This user has no status.
       
      Feeling:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Aug 2004
      Location
      Greenville, NC
      Posts
      6,358
      Quote Originally Posted by JosephandGabby View Post
      I went ahead and made arrangements to stay a bit later. Can stay till 7pm if necessary. For clarification, Kevin will have a list with all the contestants names for Koi pickup. I purchased two of these beauties and just want to be sure I'm able to pick 'em up without any issues...
      As long as I have you down he will bring, will send him list ahead of time. Started new thread on shipping.

    Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •