• Sneaky
  • Tired

Thread: Misc - catch of the day

Nevermore is online now Member
      This user has no status.

Feeling:
      ----

Misc - catch of the day

So the same pond at a business office park was getting one last clean out this past weekend before they bring in the heavy equipment. So I decided to go back and toss in the cast net again to see what else may be in there. I have a few other ponders who were looking for some fish. So I'm holding them for now in my smaller front pond.

Apparently the heavy construction guys are coming next weekend and pump the remaining 2 feet out... half of which is solid muck. So they said if the can't net any remaining fish... they wouldn't have a good ending playing with the giant pump intake. We pulled a couple hundred that are being re-homed at the owner's pond at his home. Anyway... these are the two I took back. The first was just a small black and white guy. And the other is a big "blue" guy. I know that he isn't show worthy... but he has a great looking pattern between his body and head... and the "blue" is fairly strong for his size. The head shot is blow up so gets a bit posterized looking... but I does look very painterly in real life. I'll try and get some better pics before he heads off to his new home.
      Attached Images Attached Images