• Sneaky
  • Tired

Thread: Combi BIO 30

trandd is offline Member
      This user has no status.

Feeling:
      ----

Combi BIO 30

I'm in the process of rebuilding my pond. It will be at least 10K gallons. Combi Bio 30 was recommended. Do you think it's a good idea?
      I'm wondering where I can get it for a good price. I am in Southern California, but can have a good/reasonable shipping arrangement from San Francisco, San Jose.

Thanks in advance.

kevin32 is online now Supporting Member
      is chillin

Feeling:
      Friendly

Kevin at genki koi in San Jose. all the combi users inhabe talked to love them

Leydom is offline Member
      This user has no status.

Feeling:
      ----

I have the Combi Bio 30 and I love it. At 10K gallons I would imagine you will have quite a large fish load. I would suggest going with the Combi Bio 50. It has a larger moving bed filter area and will also provide you a larger drum surface area. The price is what it is. There are no flash sales on this type of product.

Good luck

tf104 is online now Senior Member
      This user has no status.

Feeling:
      ----

The combi 30 is awesome mine has been running without a hitch for almost two years . The rated flow is not enough flow for a 10k pond, some try to flow more than rated and then wonder why they have problems.

is chillin

Feeling:
      Friendly

Quote Originally Posted by tf104 View Post
      The combi 30 is awesome mine has been running without a hitch for almost two years . The rated flow is not enough flow for a 10k pond, some try to flow more than rated and then wonder why they have problems.

Yep and then slander a product if it doesn't work. It was more a desperate attempt from a member and then he vanished lol. Lots of cowards out there

This user has no status.

Feeling:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by kevin32 View Post
      Yep and then slander a product if it doesn't work. It was more a desperate attempt from a member and then he vanished lol. Lots of cowards out there
      Exactly thank you for picking up on that, that whole thing was unbelievable to think that paying forum supporters were being slammed like that is really sad .

is chillin

Feeling:
      Friendly

Exactly thank you for picking up on that, that whole thing was unbelievable to think that paying forum supporters were being slammed like that is really sad .
      No surprise. I have bumped heads with you but in the end you and I are not fake . A Lot of bs is spread and I'm pretty good at reading the bs
      Last edited by kevin32; 02-20-2018 at 11:11 PM.

is chillin

Feeling:
      Friendly

There is some vendor bs and Maybe time for a call out on my part or I can just shut up

is chillin

Feeling:
      Friendly

One vendor on here has done his share of harm. Will be fun talking to the hikari food reps at the next show. They have a minimum they want dealers to sell the food so they don't have others dominate the market.

Hikari doesn't want a monopoly that one has created .
      Last edited by kevin32; 02-20-2018 at 11:24 PM.

This user has no status.

Feeling:
      ----

I think I know who you are talking about and I won’t be spending a dime there!

is chillin

Feeling:
      Friendly

There is so much slander and false lies it could make many sick. The profidrum has been here and others are sleeping on the red label with empty and no filtration. Read through the lines and it is pretty simple lol

is chillin

Feeling:
      Friendly

I think I know who you are talking about and I won’t be spending a dime there!
      Same here. Got good deal on food but also a crook. The cards will unfold now as I'm sick of it

is chillin

Feeling:
      Friendly

U either like me or hate me. Am i honest though?

is chillin

Feeling:
      Friendly

Pm me if u want to talk. Many don't want talk on the forum. Email works also...

Hugomizz is offline Senior Member
      This user has no status.

Feeling:
      ----

There is so much slander and false lies it could make many sick. The profidrum has been here and others are sleeping on the red label with empty and no filtration. Read through the lines and it is pretty simple lol
      Kevin I'm trying to understand this post would you please explain.

To the OP have you spoke with Tom at Seaside aquatics, he has a full container of red label units on route to California, and was offering a discounted price on the first batch it may be worth a while taking a road trip down and having a look at them, your always welcome to stop by my house and see the RDF in operation. in my mind I think they are a far superior product than the Profi drum and I'm really the only one who can offer a testimony to the product having used both of them, remember I ripped out two profis to install a red label unit, The unit has been installed now since June of last year and it hasn't skipped a beat, I have actually gone on vacation for over 3 weeks and left it running without any problems Initially I asked Vipertom to check on it for the first few months, but now I don't need to bother the man.

As a FYI I know of now 6 hobbyists in the UK who have removed the profi units and fitted a red label.

A quality product.

Kevin out of interest do you have your Profidrum hooked up yet? look forward to your explanation of your above comments

vipertom1970 is online now Senior Member
      This user has no status.

Feeling:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by Leydom View Post
      I have the Combi Bio 30 and I love it. At 10K gallons I would imagine you will have quite a large fish load. I would suggest going with the Combi Bio 50. It has a larger moving bed filter area and will also provide you a larger drum surface area. The price is what it is. There are no flash sales on this type of product.

Good luck
      Thanks God you did not go with the SS water piston driven RDF I saved your A**s man.

is chillin

Feeling:
      Friendly

Quote Originally Posted by Hugomizz View Post
      Kevin I'm trying to understand this post would you please explain.

To the OP have you spoke with Tom at Seaside aquatics, he has a full container of red label units on route to California, and was offering a discounted price on the first batch it may be worth a while taking a road trip down and having a look at them, your always welcome to stop by my house and see the RDF in operation. in my mind I think they are a far superior product than the Profi drum and I'm really the only one who can offer a testimony to the product having used both of them, remember I ripped out two profis to install a red label unit, The unit has been installed now since June of last year and it hasn't skipped a beat, I have actually gone on vacation for over 3 weeks and left it running without any problems Initially I asked Vipertom to check on it for the first few months, but now I don't need to bother the man.

As a FYI I know of now 6 hobbyists in the UK who have removed the profi units and fitted a red label.

A quality product.

Kevin out of interest do you have your Profidrum hooked up yet? look forward to your explanation of your above comments
      Kinda went to far and also didnt make much sense. I was in a pissy mood yesterday after my phone stopped working again. I would love to stop bye and check out your beast and pond. Im going to the so cal show and not sure how far you are from the show. I might go check out mystic koi also. I dont really know socal very well so not sure how far away eveything is from each other and the traffic etc... I dont have my profi hooked up yet but plan on getting the pond going after the socal show.

bbmc88 is offline Supporting Member ~ Koi Health Care Committee Member
      This user has no status.

Feeling:
      ----

Been here the whole time , eating popcorn reading your ridiculous posts . Itís St Paddyís Day.... maybe Iíll use a lame excuses like I drank too much or my phone was giving me some problems boo whooo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk