Okay I’m new here so please bear with me. My pond is only 5 months old. Recently my ph has started to drop and the ammonia has gone sky high. Fish seem okay but I’m still very worried that I’ll wake up and they will be dead. The pond is 1500 gallons and i have 3 Koi ranging from 15 inches to 20 inches. I was feeding a lot up until about a week ago ( 4 times a day) and nothing changed besides that we got a lot of rain. I live in Florida so the temp is still plenty warm. I’ve stopped feeding till i get this figured out. The water perimeters are
Ph 6
Ammonia 3 ( not .3)
Nitrite 0
Water temp 76

I did a filter cleaning on sat and it seemed to make it worse. I used the recommended does of the petsmart ammonia remover and ammonia went up since then. I did about a 10% water change on Sunday and the ph and ammonia didn’t move at all. My filter is a Eazy Pod

I’m wondering if the ph drop somehow killed off the Bactria that break down the ammonia. But I️ feel stuck because l can seem to get this ammonia to go down.

My city water perimeters are
Ph 7
Ammonia 2!! Not .2
Any advice would be super helpful. i have ameqel pond plus coming in the mail tomorrow so I️ hope that does the trick on the ammonia. And l want to start buffering the pond to raise the ph but with the ammonia levels where they are l know it will kill the fish. Please help