• Tired
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Carp pox?

RichToyBox is offline Administrator ~ WWKC BOD ~
      Koi Health Care Committee Member
      This user has no status.

Feeling:
      Awesome

I don't get offended when people either disagree or find me in error. I have never claimed to be perfect. I like to help, seem to have a fair amount of experience which usually works for those that try, but again, the key is usually. If they have a difference of opinion, that is fine. This is their hobby too and they should enjoy it and take every opportunity to advance their knowledge. That is what I have attempted to do.

"Our goal is to assist with emergency and Koi health issues, as well as educate on best practices. Please help us gain a clear picture by giving the original poster time to answer our questions before offering opinions and suggested treatments."

Zone 7 A/B
      Keep your words sweet. You never know when you may have to eat them.
      Richard

kevin32 is offline Senior Member
      is chillin

Feeling:
      Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by RichToyBox View Post
      I don't get offended when people either disagree or find me in error. I have never claimed to be perfect. I like to help, seem to have a fair amount of experience which usually works for those that try, but again, the key is usually. If they have a difference of opinion, that is fine. This is their hobby too and they should enjoy it and take every opportunity to advance their knowledge. That is what I have attempted to do.
      you seem to be human. we aren't perfect

Essex Koi is offline Member
      is In winter mode

Feeling:
      Cool

Quote Originally Posted by RichToyBox View Post

And as I said, I appreciated your help, itís grossly unfair to hold someone to a diagnose based on a couple of images, so I have no issues on that front.

My issue is more about folk who feel they have to clarify things and attempt to put people down and again, thatís not yourself.

cindy is offline Moderator ~ WWKC Vice President ~
      Koi Health Care Committee Member
      is Hopeful

Feeling:
      Friendly

Mt. Wash. KY - 7 miles outside Louisville
      Quote Originally Posted by Essex Koi View Post
      And as I said, I appreciated your help, itís grossly unfair to hold someone to a diagnose based on a couple of images, so I have no issues on that front.

My issue is more about folk who feel they have to clarify things and attempt to put people down and again, thatís not yourself.
      It's why alot don't bother to try to answer.
      My opinions in ER and on this forum are mine only. Use my advice at your own discretion.

"Our goal is to assist with emergency and Koi health issues, as well as educate on best practices. Please help us gain a clear picture by giving the original poster time to answer our questions before offering opinions and suggested treatments."

K.O.I.

Member: EIHIOICGI

http://www.koiphen.com/forums/showth...nd-Information

http://www.koiphen.com/forums/showth...06#post2606106 Show thread

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12