Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Deepwater Koi's Gravity Fed Zakki Shower

Hello Dong,
    Unfortunately you cannot use a gravity fed sieve in front of a gravity fed shower. All sieves that are not pump fed need to have the water pump directly after the sieve. My gravity fed Zakki Shower requires the pump to be directly after the shower so it won't work in that configuration. This is one of the only situations when a gravity fed mechanical filter cannot flow into my Gravity Fed Shower.

As for seeing it in person I will have an interesting setup this weekend at the North Florida Koi Show in Jacksonville, FL, that will have a gravity fed DracoDrum RDF, combined with my G-Shower (I think that is what I am going to call it for now on). I will be sure to update with pictures of that for you all to see.

I am also trying to go to the Tri-State ZNA Koi Show in Staten Island this year, but I need to work out some details with possible customers. I want to have my show display sold so i don't have to worry about bringing it back home. With freight costs, airfare and hotels these out of state koi shows really add up for me. If anyone in that area is interested in a good deal on a show display get in touch with me
    Zac Penn
    904-288-6199
    Zac@DeepwaterKoi.com

tbullard
    has not specified a status.
    Quote Originally Posted by ccna101 View Post
    Hi Zac,

I was hope to see this in person, and understand how can I incorporate this Grav. Feed shower into my US3 ... what it is gonna cost me ? PM me the price /feature is fine

Dong
    Quote Originally Posted by Zac Penn View Post
    Hello Dong,
    Unfortunately you cannot use a gravity fed sieve in front of a gravity fed shower. All sieves that are not pump fed need to have the water pump directly after the sieve. My gravity fed Zakki Shower requires the pump to be directly after the shower so it won't work in that configuration. This is one of the only situations when a gravity fed mechanical filter cannot flow into my Gravity Fed Shower.

As for seeing it in person I will have an interesting setup this weekend at the North Florida Koi Show in Jacksonville, FL, that will have a gravity fed DracoDrum RDF, combined with my G-Shower (I think that is what I am going to call it for now on). I will be sure to update with pictures of that for you all to see.

I am also trying to go to the Tri-State ZNA Koi Show in Staten Island this year, but I need to work out some details with possible customers. I want to have my show display sold so i don't have to worry about bringing it back home. With freight costs, airfare and hotels these out of state koi shows really add up for me. If anyone in that area is interested in a good deal on a show display get in touch with me
    Was he possibly asking about converting his USIII into a gravity shower???

Quote Originally Posted by tbullard View Post
    Was he possibly asking about converting his USIII into a gravity shower???
    Maybe, but that doesn't work either because my shower filter is strictly a biological filter, and should not be used for any type of mechanical filtration. He would have to eliminate the USIII and replace it with an RDF, and then he could install the G-Shower after the RDF.
    Zac Penn
    904-288-6199
    Zac@DeepwaterKoi.com

ccna101
    has not specified a status.
    Hi,

I am sorry for a vague question: I do intend to add this after a US3 and from Zac note , this configuration will not work for some reason I try to defy Newton law,

It is a wonderful piece of innovative and functional design, Zac ... great job...

Dong

Quote Originally Posted by ccna101 View Post
    Hi,

I am sorry for a vague question: I do intend to add this after a US3 and from Zac note , this configuration will not work for some reason I try to defy Newton law,

It is a wonderful piece of innovative and functional design, Zac ... great job...

Dong
    Sorry I had to bring the bad news. However you could do something like this...
    http://www.koiphen.com/forums/showth...a-Zakki-Shower
    Zac Penn
    904-288-6199
    Zac@DeepwaterKoi.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12