• Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Results 21 to 25 of 25

    Thread: Deepwater Koi's Gravity Fed Zakki Shower

    1. #21
      Zac Penn's Avatar
      Zac Penn is online now Senior Member
      This user has no status.
       
      Feeling:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Oct 2007
      Location
      Jacksonville, Fl
      Posts
      4,589
      Hello Dong,
      Unfortunately you cannot use a gravity fed sieve in front of a gravity fed shower. All sieves that are not pump fed need to have the water pump directly after the sieve. My gravity fed Zakki Shower requires the pump to be directly after the shower so it won't work in that configuration. This is one of the only situations when a gravity fed mechanical filter cannot flow into my Gravity Fed Shower.

      As for seeing it in person I will have an interesting setup this weekend at the North Florida Koi Show in Jacksonville, FL, that will have a gravity fed DracoDrum RDF, combined with my G-Shower (I think that is what I am going to call it for now on). I will be sure to update with pictures of that for you all to see.

      I am also trying to go to the Tri-State ZNA Koi Show in Staten Island this year, but I need to work out some details with possible customers. I want to have my show display sold so i don't have to worry about bringing it back home. With freight costs, airfare and hotels these out of state koi shows really add up for me. If anyone in that area is interested in a good deal on a show display get in touch with me

    2. #22
      tbullard is offline Senior Member
      This user has no status.
       
      Feeling:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Sep 2010
      Location
      Augusta,GA
      Posts
      931
      Quote Originally Posted by ccna101 View Post
      Hi Zac,

      I was hope to see this in person, and understand how can I incorporate this Grav. Feed shower into my US3 ... what it is gonna cost me ? PM me the price /feature is fine

      Dong
      Quote Originally Posted by Zac Penn View Post
      Hello Dong,
      Unfortunately you cannot use a gravity fed sieve in front of a gravity fed shower. All sieves that are not pump fed need to have the water pump directly after the sieve. My gravity fed Zakki Shower requires the pump to be directly after the shower so it won't work in that configuration. This is one of the only situations when a gravity fed mechanical filter cannot flow into my Gravity Fed Shower.

      As for seeing it in person I will have an interesting setup this weekend at the North Florida Koi Show in Jacksonville, FL, that will have a gravity fed DracoDrum RDF, combined with my G-Shower (I think that is what I am going to call it for now on). I will be sure to update with pictures of that for you all to see.

      I am also trying to go to the Tri-State ZNA Koi Show in Staten Island this year, but I need to work out some details with possible customers. I want to have my show display sold so i don't have to worry about bringing it back home. With freight costs, airfare and hotels these out of state koi shows really add up for me. If anyone in that area is interested in a good deal on a show display get in touch with me
      Was he possibly asking about converting his USIII into a gravity shower???

    3. #23
      Zac Penn's Avatar
      Zac Penn is online now Senior Member
      This user has no status.
       
      Feeling:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Oct 2007
      Location
      Jacksonville, Fl
      Posts
      4,589
      Quote Originally Posted by tbullard View Post
      Was he possibly asking about converting his USIII into a gravity shower???
      Maybe, but that doesn't work either because my shower filter is strictly a biological filter, and should not be used for any type of mechanical filtration. He would have to eliminate the USIII and replace it with an RDF, and then he could install the G-Shower after the RDF.

    4. #24
      ccna101 is offline Senior Member
      This user has no status.
       
      Feeling:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2013
      Location
      San Francisco Bay Area
      Posts
      226
      Hi,

      I am sorry for a vague question: I do intend to add this after a US3 and from Zac note , this configuration will not work for some reason I try to defy Newton law,

      It is a wonderful piece of innovative and functional design, Zac ... great job...

      Dong

    5. #25
      Zac Penn's Avatar
      Zac Penn is online now Senior Member
      This user has no status.
       
      Feeling:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Oct 2007
      Location
      Jacksonville, Fl
      Posts
      4,589
      Quote Originally Posted by ccna101 View Post
      Hi,

      I am sorry for a vague question: I do intend to add this after a US3 and from Zac note , this configuration will not work for some reason I try to defy Newton law,

      It is a wonderful piece of innovative and functional design, Zac ... great job...

      Dong
      Sorry I had to bring the bad news. However you could do something like this...
      http://www.koiphen.com/forums/showth...a-Zakki-Shower

    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •