• Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Results 41 to 60 of 68

    Thread: Periha Water Controllabe Pumps

    1. #41
      OCkoiFan's Avatar
      OCkoiFan is online now Supporting Member
      is Don’t let yesterday use
      up too much of today
       
      Feeling:
      Cool
       
      Join Date
      Apr 2014
      Location
      Orange County, CA
      Posts
      3,261
      I saw the testing station for these pumps
      They pushed a lot of water pretty high
      A handsome guy in the pic too
      Attached Images Attached Images   
      Last edited by OCkoiFan; 03-23-2018 at 07:08 PM.
      M.Nguyen


    2. #42
      OCkoiFan's Avatar
      OCkoiFan is online now Supporting Member
      is Don’t let yesterday use
      up too much of today
       
      Feeling:
      Cool
       
      Join Date
      Apr 2014
      Location
      Orange County, CA
      Posts
      3,261
      Any P4000 in stock? Or even lower flow model bud?
      M.Nguyen


    3. #43
      audioenvy is offline Supporting Member
      This user has no status.
       
      Feeling:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Oct 2016
      Location
      Utah
      Posts
      687
      Quote Originally Posted by OCkoiFan View Post
      Any P4000 in stock? Or even lower flow model bud?
      I'm upgrading my P5000 to a P10000 and will send it to you when I've made the swap if you want it. I'm probably one week out.

    4. #44
      OCkoiFan's Avatar
      OCkoiFan is online now Supporting Member
      is Don’t let yesterday use
      up too much of today
       
      Feeling:
      Cool
       
      Join Date
      Apr 2014
      Location
      Orange County, CA
      Posts
      3,261
      Quote Originally Posted by audioenvy View Post
      I'm upgrading my P5000 to a P10000 and will send it to you when I've made the swap if you want it. I'm probably one week out.
      Wow thanks Steve I could use it for my qtank brother
      M.Nguyen


    5. #45
      audioenvy is offline Supporting Member
      This user has no status.
       
      Feeling:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Oct 2016
      Location
      Utah
      Posts
      687
      Quote Originally Posted by OCkoiFan View Post
      Wow thanks Steve I could use it for my qtank brother
      No worries, man! i'll message you when I'm ready for your address.

    6. #46
      SeaSideAquatics, LLC is offline Supporting Member
      is always working
       
      Feeling:
      Awesome
       
      Join Date
      Oct 2015
      Location
      Placentia, CA 92870
      Posts
      807
      Yume Koi and Gardens using total of 5 Periha in their systems.

      Name:  4E7FA3F0-06B0-4A4C-86C6-FA53615DF06C.jpg
Views: 316
Size:  254.3 KB
      Name:  9A1CD6DB-7D08-4659-A54B-0F87B14820EB.jpg
Views: 319
Size:  155.0 KB

      Sea Side Aquatics, LLC
      540 S Jefferson Street Unit C
      Placentia, CA 92870
      www.SeaSideAquatics.com

    7. #47
      kimini is online now Senior Member
      This user has no status.
       
      Feeling:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Oct 2007
      Location
      SoCal
      Posts
      1,214
      Quote Originally Posted by OCkoiFan View Post
      I saw the testing station for these pumps
      They pushed a lot of water pretty high...
      How "a lot" is quantified is why some people like concrete data rather than impressions.
      Last edited by kimini; 04-15-2018 at 10:21 AM.

    8. #48
      OCkoiFan's Avatar
      OCkoiFan is online now Supporting Member
      is Don’t let yesterday use
      up too much of today
       
      Feeling:
      Cool
       
      Join Date
      Apr 2014
      Location
      Orange County, CA
      Posts
      3,261
      Quote Originally Posted by kimini View Post
      How "a lot" is quantified is why some people like concrete data rather than impressions.
      I see nice demo took pic and post
      You like chasing my *** huh? Ahhha
      M.Nguyen


    9. #49
      kimini is online now Senior Member
      This user has no status.
       
      Feeling:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Oct 2007
      Location
      SoCal
      Posts
      1,214
      No, I dislike passing off feelings as fact because we're left to imagine what "a lot" means. Using the same term, I can say that "a lot" of people will be disappointed with the pump's performance - because their definition is different than yours. See how that works? Once we cross over from fact to feelings, there are no hard values.

      [edit] I just looked at the picture again and realized that there's three pumps operating in the display. So we have to take "a lot" of flow and divide by three to see what one pumps actually does. So 1/3 of "a lot" is... what?
      Last edited by kimini; 04-15-2018 at 11:38 AM.

    10. #50
      OCkoiFan's Avatar
      OCkoiFan is online now Supporting Member
      is Don’t let yesterday use
      up too much of today
       
      Feeling:
      Cool
       
      Join Date
      Apr 2014
      Location
      Orange County, CA
      Posts
      3,261
      You can still see each pump is piped into the huge tube and can still see the flow separated
      I just though that is pretty high at least 12 feet of heads
      Other than that no comments since I don’t ever read any test results and don’t care anyway
      I go with what affordable/reliable/ and fit my purpose period
      M.Nguyen


    11. #51
      SeaSideAquatics, LLC is offline Supporting Member
      is always working
       
      Feeling:
      Awesome
       
      Join Date
      Oct 2015
      Location
      Placentia, CA 92870
      Posts
      807
      At the show the customers had the option to turn the other 2 off and play with the controller to see water push up at high speed and low speed.

      We are preparing station with meter at the outlet of the pump and meter at the top of the pipe to show then water flow.

      Sea Side Aquatics, LLC
      540 S Jefferson Street Unit C
      Placentia, CA 92870
      www.SeaSideAquatics.com

    12. #52
      BWG is offline Senior Member
      is 999875421235621456478541.1
       
      Feeling:
      Happy
       
      Join Date
      Mar 2013
      Location
      ZONE 5
      Posts
      3,249
      Quote Originally Posted by SeaSideAquatics, LLC View Post
      At the show the customers had the option to turn the other 2 off and play with the controller to see water push up at high speed and low speed.

      We are preparing station with meter at the outlet of the pump and meter at the top of the pipe to show then water flow.
      Read the requirements of the flowmeter for straight pipe lengths before and after the flowmeter before setting up a demo. Other wise a waste of time.

      What does a meter at pump outlet and then one at the top of the pipe show? Is one a pressure gauge?
      Last edited by BWG; 04-15-2018 at 01:27 PM.

    13. #53
      OCkoiFan's Avatar
      OCkoiFan is online now Supporting Member
      is Don’t let yesterday use
      up too much of today
       
      Feeling:
      Cool
       
      Join Date
      Apr 2014
      Location
      Orange County, CA
      Posts
      3,261
      I think the test is simple
      Pump the water into a large tote in a minute then times 60 then you get the total gph
      Next time I will test this pump with my pond redo
      M.Nguyen


    14. #54
      SeaSideAquatics, LLC is offline Supporting Member
      is always working
       
      Feeling:
      Awesome
       
      Join Date
      Oct 2015
      Location
      Placentia, CA 92870
      Posts
      807
      Quote Originally Posted by BWG View Post
      Read the requirements of the flowmeter for straight pipe lengths before and after the flowmeter before setting up a demo. Other wise a waste of time.

      What does a meter at pump outlet and then one at the top of the pipe show? Is one a pressure gauge?
      What I was trying to say is we will have and move the meter at different heigh of the pipe to look at the reading.

      Sea Side Aquatics, LLC
      540 S Jefferson Street Unit C
      Placentia, CA 92870
      www.SeaSideAquatics.com

    15. #55
      Marlo is offline Senior Member
      This user has no status.
       
      Feeling:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Sep 2015
      Location
      Long Beach
      Posts
      218
      Quote Originally Posted by OCkoiFan View Post
      You can still see each pump is piped into the huge tube and can still see the flow separated
      I just though that is pretty high at least 12 feet of heads
      Other than that no comments since I don’t ever read any test results and don’t care anyway
      I go with what affordable/reliable/ and fit my purpose period
      Is the 12 feet of head you mentioned a measured 12 feet? Or did you do a quick calculation in your head based on the ten(?) feet of vertical PVC plus the 90 fittings? Measuring pump output is maddeningly challenging, even in a test environment. And ten times harder once you get your equipment all plumbed together. The sales display with the clear PVC makes for a fun visual element for a booth, though!
      63m3 gunite pool
      ProfiDrum CombiBio 50


    16. #56
      OCkoiFan's Avatar
      OCkoiFan is online now Supporting Member
      is Don’t let yesterday use
      up too much of today
       
      Feeling:
      Cool
       
      Join Date
      Apr 2014
      Location
      Orange County, CA
      Posts
      3,261
      Quote Originally Posted by Marlo View Post
      Is the 12 feet of head you mentioned a measured 12 feet? Or did you do a quick calculation in your head based on the ten(?) feet of vertical PVC plus the 90 fittings? Measuring pump output is maddeningly challenging, even in a test environment. And ten times harder once you get your equipment all plumbed together. The sales display with the clear PVC makes for a fun visual element for a booth, though!
      Whoever built it know the exact answer
      It’s just my educated guess like you stated
      My main purpose of posting is fun fun fun yes too many people taking things too serious nowadays...testing worrying screaming hahha wanna be happy Buddha
      M.Nguyen


    17. #57
      lukef's Avatar
      lukef is offline king of the lilliputians
      This user has no status.
       
      Feeling:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Feb 2006
      Location
      florida
      Posts
      4,191
      ya know Bubba Budha pretendtobe,
      You got that finger pointing thing going on, and most of yours are pointing at you. trying to throw shade on people that are after the truth instead of lies is seriously disturbing. You did not lessen the negativity with your comments. and you also provided a classic example of why the hobby needs to have the facts instead of people like you pretending to be Holier than thou while all the time perpetuating the desires of the lying manufaturers/sales people of, "Just lie, the lazy fools will believe us. And if they try and find the truth tell them something like, You can see what this pump pushes. That is 10,000gph at 12 feet of head. Believe me. Don't take the fun out of the hobby by needing to know the truth. By the way, did you see these certified genuwine Danichi New variety Tategoi ginrin, longfin, doitsu, Minikoi we got in fromJapan? Each of em comes with a Certificate of authenticity....."
      Where there are fools and their money there is a salesman.
      "Those aren't poodles. They're Dobermans with afros."

    18. #58
      OCkoiFan's Avatar
      OCkoiFan is online now Supporting Member
      is Don’t let yesterday use
      up too much of today
       
      Feeling:
      Cool
       
      Join Date
      Apr 2014
      Location
      Orange County, CA
      Posts
      3,261

      A swing to Seaside

      Well busy day in morning then I have some extra time
      I pick up another Periha for a friend and took a few pics of the new toy
      Attached Images Attached Images  
      M.Nguyen


    19. #59
      SeaSideAquatics, LLC is offline Supporting Member
      is always working
       
      Feeling:
      Awesome
       
      Join Date
      Oct 2015
      Location
      Placentia, CA 92870
      Posts
      807
      Quote Originally Posted by OCkoiFan View Post
      Well busy day in morning then I have some extra time
      I pick up another Periha for a friend and took a few pics of the new toy
      Thank you sir; you are always welcome thank you for purchasing another Periha pump.

      Sea Side Aquatics, LLC
      540 S Jefferson Street Unit C
      Placentia, CA 92870
      www.SeaSideAquatics.com

    20. #60
      OCkoiFan's Avatar
      OCkoiFan is online now Supporting Member
      is Don’t let yesterday use
      up too much of today
       
      Feeling:
      Cool
       
      Join Date
      Apr 2014
      Location
      Orange County, CA
      Posts
      3,261
      Ok boss
      M.Nguyen


    Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •