Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 37 of 37

Thread: ogon or matsabu?

  1. #21
    kdh's Avatar
    kdh is offline
    kdh
    has not specified a status.
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    redding.california
    Posts
    7,182
    Sorry Rain didn't realize two different koi were involved my deepest,sincere,,most apologetically apology I give to you. I well never be able to sleep well again over this terrible posting. Can you possibly find it in your heart/soul to forgive me?

    Yes I was named after Kirk Douglas. And am currently a lot better looking.

  2. #22
    kevin32 is offline
    kevin32
    is getting tired
    CKK in training
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    brentwood ca. up north
    Posts
    2,921
    Quote Originally Posted by kdh View Post
    Sorry Rain didn't realize two different koi were involved my deepest,sincere,,most apologetically apology I give to you. I well never be able to sleep well again over this terrible posting. Can you possibly find it in your heart/soul to forgive me?

    Yes I was named after Kirk Douglas. And am currently a lot better looking.
    i felt you were confused here. we all accept your apology. after all we are all human right?

  3. #23
    kevin32 is offline
    kevin32
    is getting tired
    CKK in training
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    brentwood ca. up north
    Posts
    2,921
    Quote Originally Posted by RichToyBox View Post
    Google Mukashi Ogon images. I don't see any of the black in the center of the scales, of a matsuba.
    Sorry . so what do you think this fish is. I don't have the experience you guys have and just wondering which koi I should keep. I will post more pics of koi to see which ones will go. I don't want a nice koi to slip out of my herd that's all

  4. #24
    kdh's Avatar
    kdh is offline
    kdh
    has not specified a status.
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    redding.california
    Posts
    7,182
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin32 View Post
    i felt you were confused here. we all accept your apology. after all we are all human right?
    Well that's debatable. Still waiting for Rains DNA/Chromosome report to come back.

  5. #25
    kevin32 is offline
    kevin32
    is getting tired
    CKK in training
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    brentwood ca. up north
    Posts
    2,921
    Quote Originally Posted by kdh View Post
    Well that's debatable. Still waiting for Rains DNA/Chromosome report to come back.
    I was referring to 2 different fish here in a single post. sorry guys . I will post my critique koi soon , I want to thin the weaker koi now. thanks to all

  6. #26
    kevin32 is offline
    kevin32
    is getting tired
    CKK in training
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    brentwood ca. up north
    Posts
    2,921
    no offense to you kdh. I wish I could talk to you all in person. I don't mean any harm here and you guys are the best

  7. #27
    kdh's Avatar
    kdh is offline
    kdh
    has not specified a status.
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    redding.california
    Posts
    7,182
    No offense taken. Just have to figure out how to draw a picture on Koiphen.

    bottom line is move the two ogons along.

  8. #28
    kevin32 is offline
    kevin32
    is getting tired
    CKK in training
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    brentwood ca. up north
    Posts
    2,921
    Quote Originally Posted by kdh View Post
    No offense taken. Just have to figure out how to draw a picture on Koiphen.

    bottom line is move the two ogons along.
    thats all I need . rehome these .issues agreemore have a good night all

  9. #29
    kevin32 is offline
    kevin32
    is getting tired
    CKK in training
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    brentwood ca. up north
    Posts
    2,921
    this is a dianichi breed monster. maybe not best buto I see potential. I think this was a monster 3 parent or believe I've got a lot of kois and who knows of its true monster. but looking at monster 3 fish I see some potential..sorry I can not post tj3 seller of this koi.

    pic added.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by kevin32; 10-06-2016 at 01:51 AM.

  10. #30
    kevin32 is offline
    kevin32
    is getting tired
    CKK in training
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    brentwood ca. up north
    Posts
    2,921
    should I move this dianichi to the large pond?

    I have enough liner to do 650 gallon qt tank or holding tank. I want zakii sieve Jr to shower small pond. and looking to get the blue eco rdf soon .

    I have fed this dianichi alot more more lately. little bulge on belly
    Last edited by kevin32; 10-06-2016 at 12:24 AM.

  11. #31
    Russell Peters's Avatar
    Russell Peters is offline
    Russell Peters
    has not specified a status.
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Gone Somewhere Else
    Posts
    24,055
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin32 View Post
    Geez russ. I respect your opinion. but not sure why you say I'm out of my own .
    You asked me for my opinion so you can cull your Koi and my comment meant that I am not here to help you cull the Koi so you are on your own with that.

    If you like it, keep it, if not get rid of it.
    Dealer, Distributor
    &
    US Agent for INC



  12. #32
    Russell Peters's Avatar
    Russell Peters is offline
    Russell Peters
    has not specified a status.
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Gone Somewhere Else
    Posts
    24,055
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin32 View Post
    this is a dianichi breed monster. maybe not best buto I see potential. I think this was a monster 3 parent or believe I've got a lot of kois and who knows of its true monster. but looking at monster 3 fish I see some potential..sorry I can not post tj3 seller of this koi
    Seller is Champion Koi right?
    Dealer, Distributor
    &
    US Agent for INC



  13. #33
    Russell Peters's Avatar
    Russell Peters is offline
    Russell Peters
    has not specified a status.
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Gone Somewhere Else
    Posts
    24,055
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin32 View Post
    Sorry . so what do you think this fish is. I don't have the experience you guys have and just wondering which koi I should keep. I will post more pics of koi to see which ones will go. I don't want a nice koi to slip out of my herd that's all
    He is telling you, like I did, it is a Mukashi Ogon.
    Dealer, Distributor
    &
    US Agent for INC



  14. #34
    kevin32 is offline
    kevin32
    is getting tired
    CKK in training
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    brentwood ca. up north
    Posts
    2,921
    Quote Originally Posted by Russell Peters View Post
    He is telling you, like I did, it is a Mukashi Ogon.
    got it thanks.

  15. #35
    kevin32 is offline
    kevin32
    is getting tired
    CKK in training
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    brentwood ca. up north
    Posts
    2,921
    Quote Originally Posted by Russell Peters View Post
    You asked me for my opinion so you can cull your Koi and my comment meant that I am not here to help you cull the Koi so you are on your own with that.

    If you like it, keep it, if not get rid of it.
    ok thanks

  16. #36
    kevin32 is offline
    kevin32
    is getting tired
    CKK in training
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    brentwood ca. up north
    Posts
    2,921
    I will get rid of the 2 fish and lets just squash this thread.

  17. #37
    kevin32 is offline
    kevin32
    is getting tired
    CKK in training
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    brentwood ca. up north
    Posts
    2,921
    I should have bowled all the koi and all the confusion might not have happened. I just post this in less critique

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •