• Tired
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Deepwater Retro-Fit Bottom Drains

Zac Penn is online now Supporting Member
      is the owner of Deepwater Koi
      Innovations

Feeling:
      ----

The diffusers hold up very well, but with all things they will over time build up a growth and calcium deposits that could need to be cleaned off. It all depends on the pond environment, sunlight, amount of air, water chemistry, etc... Each pond is different.

Yes the pricing is the same no matter what kind of air attachment method you prefer. Usually I have all parts in stock so turnaround time is only a couple days, unless i already have a few built.
      Zac Penn.... Not an expert on Pump Testing, no matter what people may think!
      904-288-6199
      Zac@DeepwaterKoi.com
      www.DeepwaterKoi.com

Brandy123 is offline Junior Member
      This user has no status.

Feeling:
      ----

retro bottom drain with air

[QUOTE=Zac Penn;2572045]The diffusers hold up very well, but with all things they will over time build up a growth and calcium deposits that could need to be cleaned off. It all depends on the pond environment, sunlight, amount of air, water chemistry, etc... Each pond is different.

Yes the pricing is the same no matter what kind of air attachment method you prefer. Usually I have all parts in stock so turnaround time is only a couple days, unless i already have a few built.[/QUOTE

I see where your bottom drain has stainless steel legs . If you would need to move the drain from where you originally place it, would the legs damage the liner. From the picture it looks like legs have sharp edges. I hopefully wont have to move it but one never knows.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12