• Tired

Thread: Revolution in Algae Treatment!

Nualgi is offline Supporting Member
      This user has no status.

Feeling:
      ----

Revolution in Algae Treatment!

Hello Koiphen Members,
      We are excited to join the forum and offer you a revolutionary new technology that is getting rave reviews from Koi professionals. Check us out on
      http://nualgiponds.com/
      https://www.facebook.com/nualgiponds

Shipping is free! Email us at nualgi.ponds@gmail.com with your questions.....

Thanks...Nualgi Ponds!

seamonkey is offline Senior Member
      This user has no status.

Feeling:
      ----

Just placed an order, excited to see the progress. Here is a pic of what my pond looked like this last summer. It pretty much in full California sun most the day

fishin4cars is offline Senior Member
      This user has no status.

Feeling:
      ----

I have been using Nualgi since last fall when I picked up a few bottle at the Dallas Koi show. Anil took a great deal of time explaining to me how it worked, how to contact his research group that will review your pond if it doesn't work right away. It made sense to give it a try, shut the UV lights off and I save money it electricity over what I use each week by using the product. I will say I got some amazing results the first 48 hours after I started using it. Then I found out I overdosed by 10 fold. Instead of 1ml per 1000 gallons I used 10ml. NO ISSUES AT ALL with overdosing, only saw improvement in water clarity. I also swapped foods to a higher digestibility food at the same time I started using Nualgi. Since Sept my water has continued to improve. We are now getting into the real test, spring and pollens. this is where my ponds usually go green. In fact one has, but so far the big pond is still pretty clear even with a decent stocking rate.
      Here is a before and after pics the fish are in the first pic but you can't see them because of the green water. Keep in mind I am in full sun and run a 110 watt Evo UV light and a 55 watt lower end UV light. The clear shots at night were taken after using Nualgi and turned the UV lights off.
      Attached Images Attached Images    

Mark Anderson is offline Senior Member ~ CKK in Training
      This user has no status.

Feeling:
      ----

I met the developer of this product at the Orlando Koi show, and must say I think he is on to something. After returning from the show I noticed a string algae problem starting in one of my 9000 gallon indoor ponds. I will not use algaecides in my ponds citing the fish and our health. This product works differently by feeding microbes that will outcompete the algae for the food source. The science seems basic, and this may be the next big thing in pondkeeping. Eliminate UV and chemical use, just feed the system what it needs to keep a stable balance. If it works it is a breakthrough. I have ordered this product and will post before and after results with what I find. I ate at the banquet dinner with this fellow, and must say I was impressed with the product reviews, and he seemed to be a very honest person. Mark

DarleneD is offline Supporting Member
      This user has no status.

Feeling:
      ----

I am probably going to use Nualgi in my pond ... but my question is, does it treat string algae? I don't have green water but LOTS of string algae.

Mark Anderson is offline Senior Member ~ CKK in Training
      This user has no status.

Feeling:
      ----

I will let you know, my order is on the way.