Thread: 30 day Guarantee

matherfish
    Happy, happy, happy!

30 day Guarantee

The stress on a plant in shipping can effect a plant, even a healthy plant. Even transplanting a plant to another pot can cause stress. That is why it takes a period of time for the plant to respond after transplanting. Because of this, the following is my guarantee. I feel this guarantee is fair. If you have any questions, please contact me.

All plants sold by Matherfish will carry a 30 day replacement guarantee. This guarantees that if planting and care instructions are followed, but the plant does not live for a full 30 days after the buyer receives the plant, I will replace the plant. Return the plant (first class postage is okay) after notifying me of the loss of the plant. Buyer is responsible for postage for the shipping. If I am sold out of the plant, I will offer an equal or greater value selection(s) or refund the buyer's money. Buyers choice.
    Thanks, and happy ponding!
    Frank
    Last edited by matherfish; 02-21-2013 at 12:24 PM.

"The trouble with the world is not that people know too little, but that they know so many things that ain't so." -Mark Twain-