• Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Is there anything wrong with this Chagoi?

Marilyn is offline Supporting Member
      This user has no status.

Feeling:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by Russell Peters View Post
      Yes, and it totally ignores what this is really about.
      Well then, put your spin on it.

Was it not a fish you sold that got posted in Judge? Albeit at the customer's request because he had an issue with what he perceived as a pec issue?
      Was it not put before all of the membership about this issue and also some previous transaction details? Did tempers not get out of hand as other forum members stepped in to back you or the customer?

They flared to the point that admins and mods had to step in to moderate what was a dispute you had with a customer about said transaction. I don't think I've missed much here.

Still learning as I go but y'all can call me Marilyn

• Remove Ads
        Advertising from Google
        Promoting Koi and Pond
        keeping since 2007

Russell Peters is offline Supporting Member
      This user has no status.

Feeling:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by Marilyn View Post

Was it not a fish you sold that got posted in Judge? Albeit at the customer's request because he had an issue with what he perceived as a pec issue?
      Was it not put before all of the membership about this issue and also some previous transaction details? Did tempers not get out of hand as other forum members stepped in to back you or the customer?

They flared to the point that admins and mods had to step in to moderate what was a dispute you had with a customer about said transaction. I don't think I've missed much here.
      You've got it all wrong and it is just your spin on it. It was a thread about pecs on a Chagoi that got out of hand when only ONE person got flared up. You did not have to come in and moderate, you chose to do so as the worst infractions were actually deleted before most could even see them. This waa about opinions which you also chose to delete so that it could be the thread you wanted it to be.
      people like to vehemently defend their purchases and find it incredulous that anything could be better

This user has no status.

Feeling:
      ----

Also, you should check your facts because the previous transaction detail never made it to this thread. It was in an entirely seperate thread called Ponyboy.
      people like to vehemently defend their purchases and find it incredulous that anything could be better

This user has no status.

Feeling:
      ----

The "Ponyboy" thread was also very civil and we were posting guestions and answers without any problems. They all got deleted. This is why I deleted the pictures.

This user has no status.

Feeling:
      ----

When threads go bad they get ugly, no doubt. As I said, any level of moderation is met with objection. As is no moderation at all.
      We do what we can. It's as simple as that. Like me spending the last how many hours doing this for your moderated posts. We volunteer, we do the best we can and want what is best for the forum.

So, end result remains the same. You have a thread set up where you can address the original intent of the thread. I imagine you've had enough feedback regarding the pec issue to select your action. Hopefully your customer has as well. You've also had ample opportunity to voice your discontent about the forum. Second task accomplished.

Now I'm off to bed. The rest can wait until tomorrow.

This user has no status.

Feeling:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by Russell Peters View Post
      The "Ponyboy" thread was also very civil and we were posting guestions and answers without any problems. They all got deleted. This is why I deleted the pictures.
      The whole point is that we didn't want a bunch of threads all over the forum regarding this matter. That isn't that hard to understand. We are still talking about the same issue which has spawned how many threads now? Really? C'mon, that is just absurd.
      Now I think I've earned my non-paid status for at least a few hours rest.

G'night.

This user has no status.

Feeling:
      ----

The whole point is that we didn't want a bunch of threads all over the forum regarding this matter. That isn't that hard to understand. We are still talking about the same issue which has spawned how many threads now? Really? C'mon, that is just absurd.
      Now I think I've earned my non-paid status for at least a few hours rest.

G'night.
      Your responses never really address the reason why you deleted all of the other opnions and posts that this thread, and the others were for.

This user has no status.

Feeling:
      ----

I didn't moderate the thread. As I recall there was more than one mod that stepped in with cautions before it went horribly south. Then comes the point where they have to be closed and cleaned to even be worth reopening. Since this was an ongoing issue we felt it was worthwhile to leave something for you and Ponyboy to work on.
      If you need more information than that it will have to wait until tomorrow.

ponyboy2442 is offline Senior Member
      This user has no status.

Feeling:
      ----

Russ Im the one who wants to argue? Wow looks like you are doing enough for both
      All I want is his original pictures up and my pictures up so people can see for themselves
      I'm not saying anything bad about him just letting the fact speak for themselves
      No this has not been resolved yet I sent him a simple pm and never herd back
      Why is Kari allowed to post and not rich I only own one of the two koi purchased

karipeters is offline Senior Member
      This user has no status.

Feeling:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by ponyboy2442 View Post
      Why is Kari allowed to post and not rich I only own one of the two koi purchased
      I have no idea if this is from a previous post or if it is recent. Since this thread is monitored, and rightfully so, I have no idea if this will be allowed.

I have been 51% co-owner PSKoi since we opened the business in 1999, and have worked there since it's inception. I bear the success and burdens of our business equally with Russell. I was in Japan, filming the koi when we purchased it, I did the bookkeeping when you, and only you, purchased and paid for the fish. I've helped to care and treat your fish since we received it. Rightfully, I should be able to participate in this discussion.

This has been very frustrating for the mods to deal with, and I would like to keep this civil and professional.
      Kari Peters
      www.pskoi.com
      Karma....

Join me on Facebook: PSKoi and Kari Heady Peters

• Remove Ads
        Advertising from Google
        Promoting Koi and Pond
        keeping since 2007

The Koi Dude is offline Supporting Member
      This user has no status.

Feeling:
      ----

John here is what you wanted posted.. the pics from when they were in Japan
      Attached Images Attached Images   

The Koi Dude is offline Supporting Member
      This user has no status.

Feeling:
      ----

Now here are the pictures of when you got them..
      Attached Images Attached Images   

Leekinneykoi is offline Supporting Member
      is 17 years and still working on
      the 2 week pond

Feeling:
      ----

Thread remains closed, in fairness Kari's post as part owner was approved as were the pictures there is so much discussion about. An apology in main from Pskoi was posted and hopefully this will be worked out privately, I understand Russ may be on his way to Japan (not sure) but I am sure he or Kari will contact John.
      My favorite Quotes:

The person who makes no mistakes usually does not make anything.
      Everything starts as somebody's daydream
      Experience is a dear teacher, but fools will learn from no other

Proud Annual Charter Member # 3

This user has no status.

Feeling:
      ----

Well I'm waiting
      I pmd Russ before he left I never herd back so I waiting to hear from Russ or Kari

Carl is offline Supporting Member
      This user has no status.

Feeling:
      ----

Good Evening.

Many of you might not remember me, but I am an admin on the site. I have not done moderation in a while.

This thread is to be considered closed. However, if either party feels they have something crucially important to say regarding the issue they may post it in this thread and it will be considered for approval. Otherwise, we don't want to hear about it until it's resolved, or one party decides they have no wish to pursue resolution at which point either of those facts may be posted. If anyone continues to post on the subject, directly or indirectly, sanctions will be imposed without further warning.

This forum is a publication of the WWKC and it is here to serve it's purpose and it's members. We provide a Vendor Feedback Forum to give an opportunity to people to sort these things out if they wish. If you can't sort it out - move on.
      Last edited by Carl; 02-03-2012 at 06:48 AM. Reason: deleted word
      -- Carl --

This user has no status.

Feeling:
      ----

I actually submitted my final resposne a week ago and it was never posted. The pictures, and video, from Japan do not show the damage on the pecs after the Koi was delivered. The damamge was NOT there when we purchased the Koi. Therefore I don't see where our responsibility comes in to play. I don't feel that we should do anything.

This user has no status.

Feeling:
      ----

Really in the 3 months in your care nothing could have happened? Yes in the original pic you can see some damage in your blurry picture. No Russ its never your responsibility, and from past dealings with you I know things do slip by you examples parasites from not treating koi with anything but salt, other koi with deformed pecs( remember you were not allowed to touch koi in Japan my Tanch Showa) so we will agree to disagree
      Btw I never asked for anything you asked what should did I want. I only ever said if you want give a break to Joe when he buys liquthana? Sp. so close this thread delete this thread I'm done with all dealings with him/ her/pskoi

SouthernStarr is offline Administrator
      is Loving Florida sunshine

Feeling:
      Happy

I am posting Carl's post here - please note the bold print:

Many of you might not remember me, but I am an admin on the site. I have not done moderation in a while.

This thread is to be considered closed. However, if either party feels they have something crucially important to say regarding the issue they may post it in this thread and it will be considered for approval. Otherwise, we don't want to hear about it until it's resolved, or one party decides they have no wish to pursue resolution at which point either of those facts may be posted. If anyone continues to post on the subject, directly or indirectly, sanctions will be imposed without further warning.

This forum is a publication of the WWKC and it is here to serve it's purpose and it's members. We provide a Vendor Feedback Forum to give an opportunity to people to sort these things out if they wish. If you can't sort it out - move on.

It's now time to close this thread and move on. If the parties wish to continue this transaction please do so via PM or email.

Proud Member Of The WWKC
      WWKC Lifetime Diamond Charter Member #6

Koiphen 2022 Koi Person of the year

• Remove Ads
        Advertising from Google
        Promoting Koi and Pond
        keeping since 2007

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345