Ok so this is my first DIY write up, so please bear with me.

First off I dont know if I have formelly introduced myself. My name is George and I live in southern Oregon and first fell in love with ponds at a freinds house when I was about 9 and we played G.I. Joe around the pond. Anyways enough of that and on with the show!!

I got this design off the R.O.V forums for a simple underwater light.
first we need to gather parts. We need;

a 2" cleanout in your abs plumbing section this 2" cleanout needs to slip inside a 2" coupler. we also need an O-ring that will fit inside the 2" coupler. Next we need a plexiglass disc that will also fit inside the 2" coupler
when put together,

You should come up with this.

Next we will put it all together with abs glue ad you should have come out looking like this.

Now let that dry for around 2 hrs and move onto the socket side of things we need to have a 2" cleanout cap and run wires into it like so.
I have tried several times to get these pictures resized to no avail...arghh

Onward, we need to solder on a socket, I believe it is a gu3 base?, onto the wires we just installed.

Now take a coke break and then take the finished peice out of your clamp, you should have something that resembles this.

now back to the cap and socket, you will need to 5 min epoxy the socket into the cap. Make sure that you have the bulb pressed into the socket before you epoxy the socket into the cap for centering puposes, pour your mixed epoxy into the square part of the cap and then pull the wires so that the socket ends up encased in the epoxy and temporarily screw the finished housing onto the cap so the bulb stays somewhat centered.when the epoxy dries you should have this.

now install your bulb, take teflon tape and tape up the threads of the cap. Screw the cap with the bulb installed into the housing and vualla you have a 12v 20 watt water tight underwater light.